Martin Wisman // MVA 2000BC - Power Suply and Battery Charger
MVA 2000BC provides consistent DC power supply to keep the system operating properly when the main power supply cut off. There are two DC12V batteries cascaded inside as a 24V back-up power supply. Built-in battery charger, monitoring circuit, when AC power supply is operating properly, all the devices in the system will be charged by the AC power supply and DC24V output will be automatically cut off.
1. Option of automatical charge mode: constant current→(equalization charging voltage)constant-voltage current reducing→floating charge automatically.
2. Quick charging speed, high efficiency restoration.
3. Free from overcharge danger and ensure extending battery life.
4. Optional battery capacity.
5. Automatical temperature control fan and overheating protection.
1When short-circuit happens to the power supply of the battery,
the red relief valves will pop up. Pls push it back after removing failures.
2Manual relief valves testing button. Relief valves will pop up when pressing it.
3Two DC24V output connectors, each max output current is 100A
4External both positive and negative terminals of the battery
5External both positive and negative terminals of the battery
6External temperature sensor for dectecting working temperature of the battery.
75-level turn switch for battery capacity option.
8Vent of temperature control fan.
9Interface of system online.
10To set up the ID number of the battery charger in the system.
11Interface of firmware update
13Device ground point
14AC power wire
15AC power fuse