* The MTX 8 RC LINE WHIT remote control with audio input module is connected with MTX 808 through
universal industrial standard CAT 5 for each eight zone's volume adjustment or remote
line and microphone input at a remote and different location from the control center.
* Each controller provides eight RJ45 ports for the remote control with audio input module.
* The CAT 5 wiring is not only featured of cost-effective, convenient layout, but also
integration of RS 485 communication, audio transmission and DC 24V power supply together.
* Remote line by dual RCA and mic by XLR inputs with gain controls.
* Zone LED indicator with up/down buttons.
* Volume control is provided for overall output level control.
* DC 24V power supply from controller, low power consumption 5W.
* Extra DC 24V power supply is needed when communication distance is more than 50 meters.
* Analog to digital conversion working principle to adjust controller's volume.
* Metal mounting box is supplied.
|Serial Communication Speed
|Serial Communication Distance
|MIC Input Sensitivity
|AUX Input Sensitivity
||50Hz~18KHz ( 1dB)
||Less than 0.1% at 1KHz