TPM 500 - 500W RMS Mixer Amplifier, 4 mic, 4 aux, 100V/70V and 4ohms, AC 230V and DC 24V
The TPM series amplifier Is a 2U (less than 240W) mixer amplifier featuring 70~100V and 4-16ohm speaker outputs & 4 universal balanced XLR mic inputs with phantom power.The amplifier rated power ranges 500W.
There are 4 audio source selectors on the front panel.
4 Aux inputs by dual RCA type are located on the rear panel.
Mic 1-4 with Vox priority selectors. The amplifieris also built-in pre-announcement chime with volume control and remote chime trigger.
The REC output for tape recorder and PRE output, AMP input for adding extra signal processor like mixer, graphic equalizer.
Volume control over Mic 1-4, aux, master & overall treble/bass controls are provided.
Complete protection includes short circuit and thermal protection, current limiter and overloading.
• 2U (less tflan 350W) tabletop and rack mounf design and 3U (500W)
• Rated power output 500W
• 4 balanced XLR microphone inputs with phantom power and gain confrol
• 4 dual RCA line inputs
• 70V,100V and 4-16ohm speaker terminals
• Mic 1-4 with selectable priority over other inputs
• Built-In chime, 2/4 tone selector and remote trigger
• XLR balanced line output for extra power amplifier
• REC output for tape recorder
• PRE Output and AMP input for extra signal processor
• Master; Mic 1-4, Aux volume control, treble and bass control
• Indications includes power and output level meter
• AC 110V or 220V and DC 24V operation
• DC 24V
• Panel with/without handhold
• Faults monitoring module, it can output short circuit signal to achieve main/spare amplifier switch