- Speaker type: 5 inch coated paper cone
- Rated power RMS: 6 W – 3 W @ 100 V
- Rated RMS power Lo-Z: 15 W
- Music power Lo-Z: 30 W
- Nominal impedance: 1666 Ohms/6 W/100 V – 3333 Ohms/3 W/100 V - 8 Ohms/ Low-Z
- Frequency range: 100 – 18000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- spl 1W/1m: Dispersion at 1 kHz 160° / Dispersion at 4 kHz 90°
- Chassis color: white
- Chassis type: plastic
- Grille material: plastic
- Removable grille: Yes
- Fixing type: Spring loaded clamps
- IP classification: 54
- Dimensions outside Ø: 187 mm
- Dimensions cutout Ø: 160 mm
- Mounting depth: 45 mm
- Total depth including mounting frame and grille: 50 mm
- Speaker weight: 0.5 kg
|The new CM5EH is a humidity resistant version of the popular CM5E in-wall speaker and is suited for bathrooms, kitchens, cool cells or other humid zones. In principle, this product is pretty similar to the Apart CM5E with exception to the cone and grille material. The newest version has a plastic grille whose outlook will surprise you.
Most humidity resistant speakers have a somewhat awkward appearance, but the CM5EH has the same stylish design like the other Apart ceiling speakers. This means the loudspeaker has a higher optical integration and will keep consistency in buildings.
The loudspeaker is very easy to install, due to the simple mounting system with 2 hidden spring loaded clamps. You just need to open the clamps with your hands, carefully slide the speaker in place and release the clamps while positioning the speaker in the middle of the cut-out. This easy way of installation doesn’t require any tools and saves the installer precious time!
The CM5EH is a modern and very competitive built-in loudspeaker, featuring a 100 Volt speaker line transformer as well as a direct 8 ohms connection, allowing you to connect up to 2 speakers in parallel per 4Ω stable amplifier channel. For 100 Volt use, the CM5EH is equipped with a high quality 3/6 Watt 100 Volt transformer.