A professional integrated amplifier that can operate in one stereo zone, two individual zones or two volume-linked zones. Professional features like lockable user and expert settings, IR- and RS-232 control.
- RMS Program Power, both channels driven : 2 x 60 W / 100 V
- note: power output controlled by digital limiter
- Lo-cut filter : 75 Hz / 12 dB/oct
- speaker impedance - connection : 167 ohms
- secured : screw terminals
- RS232 : SUB-D9, galvanically isolated
- IR (IR-remote control optional) : front IR eye, rear mini-jack
- Source inputs A-B-C-D Input impedance / sensitivity : 15 Kohm / 0,3V -10dBV, MAX 2,7V +8,5dBV
- Source inputs A-B-C-D digital preset gain range : -20 / +14 dB
- Source digital tone control : Bass 90Hz, Treble 15 KHz, +/- 14dB
- Automatic Loudness : +6dB (90Hz) / +4dB (15 KHz) to FLAT 0dB
- Micro balanced Input impedance / sensitivity : 1,5 Kohm / 1,5 mV -56dBV, MAX 0,4V -8dBV
- Micro balanced Input rear panel gain trim : -56 / -16 dBV mic - line
- Micro Tone control ; rear panel Lo - Hi : 100Hz/+3dB,10kHz/-6dB to 100Hz/-9dB, 10KHz/+4dB
- Pre-out impedance / sensitivity : 1 K ohm / 0 dBV
- Line-out impedance / sensitivity : 1 K ohm / +3 dBV
- Operation modes : stereo / 2 zones linked / 2 individual zones
- Micro : Paging 1 or 2 zone
- Frequency response : (- 0,5 dB) 10Hz-40 KHz
- THD : < 0,05%
- IMD : < 0,09%
- Noise A-weighted : > 100 dBA
- Gain : 33 dB
- Damping Factor : > 100
- Protection systems : DC, temp, clip, overcurrent, short-circuit
- Cooling : convection, no fan
- Power consumption : max 170 Watt
- Mains Power requirements : 240 - 230 Vac, 50-60 Hz
- Temperature operating range : 0° - 40°c
For a long time, installers worldwide have been looking for a professional integrated amplifier for use in commercial environments, boardrooms or small businesses. An affordable but yet professional unit, designed for 24/7 operation.
Their search arises from the fact that many small business owners often frown upon professional sound systems. They consider a traditional combination of pre-amplifier - amplifier - sources cumbersome, and fear it will burden their budget. All too often, the result is a consumer minisystem, sadly sitting on a shelf somewhere behind a store counter.
As an answer to these questions, APart has introduced Concept 1T: an affordable pro-use 100V stereo integrated amplifier. The unit can operate with one stereo zone, two volume-linked zones, or two individual-volume zones. The unit also offers versatile user and installer settings, RS-232 control, gain-adjustable line-inputs, a MIC-input for paging, and many other professional features.
Three operating modes
Concept 1T can operate with 1 stereo zone, 2 volume-linked mono zones or 2 individual-volume mono zones.
User controls: music volume, mic level, treble, bass. The controls can be locked.
Expert controls (access can be restricted):
- Zone settings: 1 stereo zone, 2 volume-linked zones or 2 individual volume zones
- Maximum volume setting (per zone)
- Maximum microphone level (per zone)
- Preset gain per source
- Automatic loudness
- Paging on/off (per zone)
- Stand-alone, RS-232 or IR-controlled
- Digital limiter keeps your system and speakers in control
- 4 stereo, gain-adjustable line-inputs
- Line 4 input also as minijack on front panel for connection of laptop and personal audio devices.
- Variable line out and variable pre out
- Integrated switchable highpass filter for subwoofer use
- Temperature control and automatic protect shutdown in case of overheating
- Removable rack-ears included
- IR remote control and IR extender optionally available
Thanks to its attractive price and accessible professional features, APart's Concept 1T bridges the gap between consumer hifi and pro audio. From now, on installers will be able to answer the demands of small businesses by offering an affordable model with all the professional options under the hood!