19" stereo pre-amplifier/mixer
- Output stereo zone 1 balanced : euroblock connector 6DB, 2V, 100 OHM
- Output stereo zone 1 unbalanced : cinch connector 0DB, 1 V, 100 OHM
- Output stereo zone 2 unbalanced : cinch connector 0DB, 1 V, 100 OHM
- Frequency response : 20HZ - 22 KHZ
- Noise : > 93 DB
- THD : < 0,008 %
- Crosstalk : > 70 DB
- Max nominal gain : +6 DB
- Max output voltage : +19 DBV, 9 V
- Insert PCB for signal-processing : PCB ready, processors optional
- Tone control zone 1 and 2 : bass 75HZ +/-10 DB treble 10KHZ +/-10 DB
- Music and micmix level control : 0-10V VCA operated
- Chime level : 2-tone, > 1V
- Priority outputs : Open collector zone 1 and 2, Max 24V, Max 50 MA
- Line A to D : cinch connectors L & R channel
- Line A to D : sensitivity trim from 330MV/ -10DBV TO 5,3V/
- Line A to D impedance : 17 KOHM
- Line A to D max input level : +20 DBV
- Emergency input : balanced euroblock connector, transformer coupled
- Emergency input sensitivity : 0DBV, 1V
- Emergency input impedance : 600 OHM
- Input mic/line 1 to 5 : balanced on euroblock connectors
- Transformer balanced (NTM 1) : PCB ready, transformers optional
- Input mic/line 1 to 5 sensitivity : trim from 1,7MV/ -55DBV to 300MV/ -10DBV
- Input mic/line 1 to 5 impedance : 1,2 KOHM
- Input mic/line 1 to 5 max input level : -6DBV
- CMRR : > 55 DB (electronicaly balanced)
- S/N Ratio : > 75 DB @ mic level 4MV
- THD : < 0,09%
- Phantom power mic/line 1 to 5 : 20 V, individually switchable
- Tone Control mic/line 1 to 5 : from 100HZ/+3DB,10KHZ/-6DB to
- 100HZ/-9DB, 10KHZ/+4DB
- Link input : 20 KOHM -2,5 DB 770MV
- Link ouput : 100 OHM -2,5 DB 770MV
- Noise gate threshold mic/line 1 to 5 : off to -20 DB
Multifunctional : that’s probably how collegues will see the PM 1122.
Imagine a stereo amplifier that can be used in a supermarket with 10 check-out lines. A church with 5 mics that need a a noisegate, or even a professional stereo zone. An AMX, Crestron or cue-controlled meeting room ?
Your wish has now become reality : the PM1122 can handle every application and makes the use of a whole string of pre-amps superfluous !
The PM1122 is a high grade manufactured and produced pre-amplifier. It offers a 4-level priority system with emergency input. It has a volume-adjustable chime, and all controls are equipped with clear LED's for an easy overview.
It is possible to connect 5 mic/line inputs with phantom power each. There is a general noisegate for the mic inputs. Each signal is assignable to one or both output zones through a dipswitch selector on the front of the unit. Every input has individual tone, gain and volume control. The 5th mic/line input can be linked to or from another PM1122.
On the output side, the user will find a 2-zone section. Both zones have a selector that makes it possible to switch between 4 line inputs. There is a music level and mic mix level, and a bass and treble control per zone.
The PM1122 has multiple remote options :
The PM1122R is an analogue wall control. It has music level and micro mix level control and a line input selector.
The PM1122RL : an analogue wall control with local input. This control has the same functions as the PM1122R but also has an XLR microphone input and a balanced line input with volume and tone control (mini jack).
Both wired wall controls can be connected with the pre-amplifier through UTP CAT5 cable.Besides, this pre-amplifier can also be controlled via a PC- application.
The optional PM1122INT remote interface is connected to the pre-amplifier with a standard UTP CAT5 cable per output zone, and to the PC with an RS-232 connection. PC software is included.
Even a wireless remote connection is a possibility ! A wireless wall controller can be fixed just where the user wants it. It offers source selection, mic volume, and music volume control.
The PM1122W is available in white and silver. This wall controller connects with the PM1122INT interface through the PM1122R, an optional wireless antenna that can be plugged into this interface.
Thanks to all these possibilities, the PM1122 is an extremely versatile pre-amplifier that can be used in almost every maginable situation!