The PM7400MKII is a very easy to operate stereo pre-amplifier that is suitable for many applications like clubs, bars, restaurants, fitness, audiovisual, ...
The pre-amplifier is equiped with 6 line inputs and 2 microphone inputs (phantom power via internal switch). The microphone scan be plugged-in via the balanced jack on the front or via the balanced XLR inputs at the back of the amplifier.
A separate volume and tone control is available for the microphone and line inputs.
Microphone input 1 has an adjustable voice activated mute (VOX) that mutes all other inputs. A contact mute at the back of the PM7400MKII mutes the music sources.
The pre-amplifier is equiped with 2 stereo outputs. The volume of each output can be controlled individually. Together with the fact that it will only take 1 unit of rackspace, its excellent sound quality will make the PM7400MKII part of your audio solution!
- Input : Line 1 : XLR Balanced 0dB, 20 kOhm
- Input : Line 2-6 : RCA Cinch, 500 mV, 10 kOhm
- Input : Mic 1-2 : Front: Jack balanced -50 dB / 600 Ohm
- Input : Mic 1-2 : Rear: Combo balanced -50 dB / 600 Ohm
- Output : Zone 1 : RCA Cinch 0dB / 100 Ohm
- Output : Zone 2 : XLR Balanced 0 dB / 100 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz to 25 kHz
- Tone control MIC : 3-band tone control
- Tone control Line : 3-band tone control
- Mute contact : Via screw
- Distortion : < 0.01%
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 44 x 483 x 275 mm
- Weight : 3.1 Kg