8 inch, 2-way System
The high-performance Control 20-Series installation speakers feature rugged molded high-impact polystyrene enclosures, symmetrical 90º horn geometry, compact design and textured, ready-to-paint exterior surfaces. Other features include: Invisible mounting system, spring-loaded banana plug terminals and optional factory-installed autoformers. Most models available in black or white. All models priced as each. Control-23/-25/-28 packed in pairs only.
- 60 Hz to 16 kHz frequency range (-10 dB)
- 175 watts continuous program power capacity
- 92 dB sensitivity (1W/1m)
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- 2.8 kHz crossover frequency
- High-Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) enclosure
- Spring-loaded input terminals
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15" x 11" x 8.6" (380 mm x280 mm x 220 mm)
- Net Weight: 5.5 kg (12 lb)
Designed for both indoor and outdoor applications, the Control 28 is one of the largest of JBL's indoor/outdoor Control Contractor Series speakers. Ideal for theme park, health clubs, under balcony, parks and restaurants, the Control 28 is easily mounted and highly theft deterrent due to the unique InvisiBall mounting. InvisiBall adds the benefit of vertical rotation of up to 37° off-axis and horizontal rotation of up to 44° off-axis and all adjustments are made from behind the logo badge without having to remove the grill.