Extremely compact and slim subwoofer in white
- Speaker type: 6.5 inch dual coil woofer
- Cabinet type: 6 th order bandpass
- Nominal impedance: 2 x 8 ohms
- Frequency range with 2 x MASK 2: 50 - 20000 Hz
- System power with 2 x MASK 2: 2 x 120 watts @ 8 Ω
- Sensitivity: 85 dB/1W/1m
- Max SPL: 106 dB
- Cabinet material: MDF
- Program power SUBLIME only: 2 x 80 watts @ 8 Ω (used in active system)
- Frequency range SUBLIME only: 50 - 200 Hz (used in active system)
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 420 x 470 x 120 mm
- Net weight: 8 Kg
- Shipping weight: 11.5 Kg
SUBLIME offers the ultimate blend of a compact size and deep, fat basses. Thanks to the built-in X-over, this subwoofer is the ideal partner for the MASK2 top speakers, both custom-designed to fit unobtrusively into any interior style, commercial or residential. This subwoofer is extremely compact, but yet produces a full deep bass.
Due to its discrete design and small dimensions (only 12 cm deep!), the subwoofer is very easy to integrate even in the most demanding environments. You can use it lying flat on the floor, hide it under a bench, behind the curtains, or even mount it on the wall using the included wall mounting brackets.
The speaker and connection terminals are invisible when mounted on the wall using the included mounting brackets. It may look like a small heating radiator, but instead of heat, it will radiate musical vibes in your room.
The SUBLIME subwoofer has a built-in stereo X-over filter, thus eliminating the need for external filters. The X-over filter separates the high frequencies and sends them directly to the top speakers. Optionally, you can use the SUBLIME speaker in an active speaker setup, using an active filter and separate power amplifier. You can use the SUBLIME up to 200 Hz.