- W440P is the passive version of the model W440A. It is ideal for a very wide range of applications both indoor and outdoor. When used as the main system for live music performances, theatre, conferences, public address W440P proves itself to be an exceptionally accurate, highly versatile system, providing a rich and broad range of sound experiences.
- The shape of this one piece cabinet made from high density polyethylene includes 6 fly points (patented) which ensure flexible, rapid and safe assembling. The low weight to performance ratio makes it the ideal choice for touring systems, and makes its use in fixed installations easier.
- Power handling: 400 W into 8 Ohms
- W440P utilizes the same custom components of the active version:
- 12" neodymium magnet woofer for the bass section
- 1" compression driver loaded by a 90° x 70° horn for the mid-high section.
- The rear panel is fitted with 2 Jack connectors and one Neutrik Speakon® connector, wired in parallel, for maximum connection flexibility.
- The shape of the cabinet allows for both vertical (for standard P.A.) and horizontal (for stage monitoring) installation. Easily flyable thanks to the
6 fly points. It is also equipped with 2 side handles (for easy carry and set-up) and with a stand adapter.
|Frequency response:||45 Hz ÷ 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1W, 1m):||100 dB dB SPL @ 1W/1m on axis|
|Max SPL:||128 dB|
|Components (custom):||12" neodymium magnet woofer
1" horn loaded compression driver (90°H x 70°V)
|Passive crossover:||1600Hz, 18dB/oct.|
|Construction:||High density polyethylene
6 fly points included in the cabinet shape
Steel protection grille
Speaker stand adaptor
|Power handling:||400 W|
|Nominal Impedance:||8 ohm|
|Connections:||Two Jacks and one Speakon® connectors, wired in parallel|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||40 x 65 x 35,5 cm|