15" Guitar Speaker, 8 Ohm, 150 Watt
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Rating: 150Wrms
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2", 50.8mm
- Coil Material: Copper
- Flat/Round Coil Wire: Round
- Coil Former Material: Polyimide
- Basket Type: Stamped Steel
- Cone Surround Material: Paper
- Dust Cap Material: Zurette
- Magnet Weight: 59oz.
- Usable ] cssheader=[boxoverheader] cssbody=[boxoverbody]">Bandwidth (Fs to -3dB): 80Hz - 5kHz
- SPL: 99dB
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 15.15", 384.8mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 13.77", 349.6mm
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.25", 6.4mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 14.56", 369.9mm
- Depth: 6.1", 154mm
- Shipping Weight: 14.3 lbs., 6.5 kg.
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 82Hz
- Impedance (Re): 7.16 Ohms
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.86mH
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 1.02
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 10.12
- Total Q (Qts): 0.93
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas):65.4 liters2.3 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 65cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.07mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 14.1 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 55 grams
- Equiv. Resistance of Mechanical Suspension Loss (RMS): 2.80N*sec/M
- Efficiency ] cssheader=[boxoverheader] cssbody=[boxoverbody]">Bandwidth Product (EBP): 80
- Voice Coil Overhang (Xmax): 0.8mm
- Surface Area of Cone (] cssheader=[boxoverheader] cssbody=[boxoverbody]">SD): 823.72cm2
- Impedance at Resonance (Zmax): 78 Ohms
Excellent for use in combos, lending a tremendous raw bottom end and reproducing those tight slapping mids. This is one of Greg Martin's* favorites! Greg tried the Legend 151 in a Vibroverb. This speaker and a Strat are very clean and smooth. Often a clean speaker lacks bottom end, but this Legend provides some serious 'meat'. A Strat and a Legend 151 are perfect for the player wanting a 'BB King Blues' tone. With the Les Paul, it is still a real clean Sound, but the top end is mellow and singing. If you crank it up, you'll have no problem getting the speaker to break up. Greg recommends this speaker for a 'Delta Blues' Sound. Greg cranked out tones reminiscent of John Lee Hooker, Jimmy Vaughn, Ronnie Earl, Keith Richards, and Chuck Berry. This is one of the most 'legendary' 15" guitar speakers in the industry!
This speaker is particularly well suited for applications in Fender amplifiers. Put it in a Pro Reverb and
you've got yourself a Vibroverb.