EX1.2 - Ultra Compact Active Subwoofer
- Incredibly compact single 12" active subwoofer system
- As with all KV2 Audio products, the EX1.2 boasts output that belies it's compact, low profile cabinet size
- Featuring KV2 Audio's current enhancing switch mode amplifier technology
- Delivers 500watts of tight, fast, controlled bass response at very high output levels from an incredibly small cabinet footprint
- This low profile design makes it a fantastic choice for discreet installations as it can be installed both horizontally or vertically
- Professional, Baltic birch construction with wear resistant polymer coating.
- 124dB sustained output, 127dB peak.
- 500W high efficiency, current-enhancing, switching, low frequency amplifier.
- Complete on board subwoofer management including equalization, crossover filters, amplifier overdrive protection, output level and phase controls.
- Excellent reproduction of bass frequencies with high transient content at high output levels.
- Stereo or Mono inputs with through signal outputs and 120Hz High Pass outputs.
- 12” high output, low frequency drivers with 3” (75mm) inside/outside, epoxy baked, high temperature, voice coil assembly and neodymium magnetic structures.
- Two recessed top handles for simplified handling and carrying.
- M20 top hat for pole mounting applications.
- LED indicators for signal present, limiter, thermal condition and power ON status.
System Acoustic Perfomance
|Max SPL Long-term||124dB|
|Max SPL Peak||127dB|
|-3dB Response||38Hz ÷ 120Hz|
|-10dB Response||32Hz ÷ 120Hz|
Low Frequency Section
|Acoustic Design||Front Loaded, Bass Reflex|
|Woofer Size / Voice Coil Diameter / Design||12" / 3" / Inside outside|
|Diaphragm Material||Epoxy Reinforced Cellulose|
Low Frequency Amplifier Specification
|Type||High efficiency, Current-enhancing switch mode|
|Rated Continuous Power||500W|
|Input Sensitivity||1.0V RMS|
|Input Impedance||20kΩ (balanced)|
|Power Connector||Neutrik PowerCon®|
|Operating Voltage||115V / 230V|
|Operating Voltage Range||100÷120V@60Hz | 205÷250V@50Hz|
|Recommended Amperage||6A 115V | 3A 230V|
|Cabinet Material||Baltic birch|
|Color||"Orange peeled" Matt Black or any RAL|