The AC 24 stereo 4-way Crossover combines conventional analog controls and DSP signal processing. The AC 24 is ideal for those who want the features and accuracy of DSP, but prefer not to use a PC for control. One knob = one function -- no confusion. This approach allows a full-featured, high performance product that doesn't break the bank. The AC 24 is a truly affordable crossover that features the very best technology, with exactly the right features.
The AC 24 combines Rane's exclusive phase compensated, 4-way Linkwitz-Riley-Plus crossover filters with independent time delay and limiting for each output. Once settings are made, an included security cover guards all controls. With these tools, it is possible to realize a well-protected sound system that exhibits unsurpassed clarity and accuracy.
- Absolutely flat amplitude response throughout the passband.
- Steep 24 dB per octave roll-off rate after the crossover point.
- All outputs are everywhere in phase.
- Excellent transient response.
- See the RaneNote "Linkwitz-Riley Crossovers: A Primer" for background.
Special AC 24 Features
- Exclusive Automatic Phase Compensation
- Independent driver alignment Delays on each Output
- Independent Limiters on each Output
- CD Horn EQ on Hi-Mid and High Outputs
- Stereo Link Switch
- Summed Output for expanded use
- Security Cover included
- Internal Universal Power Supply (100-240 VAC)
- 4-Way or 3-Way operation
- Independent: Dual-Mono Crossover
- Linked Control: Stereo Crossover
- Split-Band Limiter
- 4-band, 4th-Order, 24 dB per octave Tone Controls