2-sistemski veliki bookshelf zvucnici,
2-Way Large Bookshelf Speaker, Power Rating: 15W-120W RMS
Aviano 2 features a larger 6½" driver enabling noticeably increased dynamic headroom. Oozing more presence than has ever before been possible from such compact cabinets, Aviano 2 offers a fantastic combination of value and performance.
Aviano is an amazing hi-fi and home theatre speaker series combining unprecedented levels of performance, refinement and value.
100% designed and engineered in the UK, Aviano scores instantly with a purposeful, muscular yet refined look and comes alive in any living space. Soft organic contours of the front profile combine with exquisitely finished cabinets in carefully chosen hues.
The inside story
With a rich heritage spanning over forty years, Mordaunt-Short knows what it takes to create the perfect speaker range. Each Aviano model was created at the company’s design centre on London’s Southbank and features a host
of proprietary technologies, critical to Mordaunt-Short’s award winning pedigree. Like Aviano, many speakers have impressive showroom appeal. But take a look inside the cabinet – a place most manufacturers would prefer you didn’t – and you’ll discover there’s way more to Aviano than meets the eye!
Take a look inside
1. CPCTM aluminium cone ensures highly predictable driver performance with controlled piston-like movement at lower frequencies and minimal distortion at higher frequencies. Lightweight aluminium is chosen for faithful dynamics.
2. V-Form technology – an innovative driver cone connection to help maintain driver rigidity and results in a bigger, purer soundstage. Varied surround thickness aids pistonic operation and gives genuine timing improvements.
3. High flux density, self shielding neodymium magnet assemblies offer improved sensitivity and better dynamics than conventional
4. Tweeter magnets. Powerful Y30 magnets further enhance Aviano’s woofer.
5. Mordaunt-Short’s 20 year expertise in aluminium dome tweeter technology now features computer-modelled housing for improved dispersion characteristics. The tweeter utilises a high temperature voice coil with liquid cooling and damping for controlled high frequency performance and amazing detail.
6. New cabinet and driver bracing design provide ultimate rigidity and support.
7. Purist crossover design - isolate mounted to minimise distortion. Features premium grade components including high saturation
8. Inductors, DVPC (Dual Value Parallel Capacitors) and oversized resistors ensure optimal signal transfer.
9. Internal high density wadding for critical damping of standing waves.
10. Curved front baffle improves rigidity and dispersion characteristics.
11. Sculpted bullet terminals - easy connection using banana plugs, spade terminals or bare cable.
12. Rear porting for improved bass characteristics.
13. Easily removable front grille.
"...they sounded huge and their detail levels were consistently high, while musicality, dynamics, imaging and energy were all impressive. There’s an abundance of bass weight, they look good and are well priced to boot."
Tone, New Zealand June 2010
"One of the all-time great values in sound."
Click here for full review
Sound + Vision Magazine, USA April 2010
(Reviewed with Aviano 5 centre, Aviano 6 floorstanders, Aviano 7 subwoofer)
“Sublime sound for both music and movies. Flawless build quality and the 175W sub thunders like Thor.”
Click here for full review
T3 February 2010
"There's plenty of well-judged attack in the upper frequencies, smooth integration of the entire frequency range and impressive... dynamic ability."
What Hi-Fi?, UK December 2009
"Inheriting all the technologies from the Mordaunt-Short's flagship Performance 6, Aviano 2 is indeed 'the speaker that provides big sound from a small size'. Overall, it presents a large scale, detailed sound; and it is hard to believe it comes from a bookshelf speaker.”
Aviano 2 standmount speaker
||45Hz - 22kHz
||(1) 1" aluminium dome tweeter
1) 6.5" CPC aluminium mid/bass
||Damped 2nd order/minimum phase with DVP
|Recommended amplifier power
||within 50mm of cabinet
|Dimensions (h x w x d)
||320 x 205 x 298mm
12.8 x 8.2 x 11.9"