UHF - 16 frequency - Lavalier microphone + including plastic CASE!
This series of Wireless Microphone System Digital control system uses the signal PLL synthesized with high efficiency, high receiving sensitivity and low power consumption.Also features an advanced compressor frequencies mobile, circuit of multiple analysis of silence and noise, circuit diversity antenna for signal reception and squelch switching, providing an excellent performance of electrical functions.This Wireless System was developed within the most advanced digital technology, and carefully designed to give you better comfort and freedom.
Key ON / OFF: Yes
- Uses Control System Signal PLL synthesized, 16 channel
- UHF 460-970 MHz (available frequencies depend on the rules
- local codes where the system will be used).
- - XLR connector (into 600 ohm load): 24 mV;
- - Connector 1 / 4 (P10) (in charge KOhms 3): 360 mV.
Modulation: FM: 25 kHz.
Frequency response: 50Hz to 15KHz, 3dB.
- - Image Rejection: 80 dB typical;
- - Spurious Rejection: 60 dB typical;
- - Mute maximum (reference 25 kHz deviation): -105 dBm;
- - Output Level Audio Receiver (25 kHz deviation, 400 Hz tone).
Voltage: 220v (supply 12-18 VDC 500mA).
Lavalier Microphone, which is to be settled in blouse, shirt or jacket. Are perfect for use in speech. This clip microphone has a clear sound. Comes with mini-XLR connectors. Fits perfectly to the different Karsect microphone kit with pocket transmitter.
Lavalier Mic Specications:
Type: Black Electret Condenser
Frequency Response: 8dB
Sensitivity: 44dB ± 3dB
Phantom Power Requirements: DC 1.5V