Marantz je proizvođač i distributer visoko kvalitetne audio opreme. Prvi proizvod je projektovao i napravio Saul B. Marantz u Kew Gardens-u, New York. U to vreme, kompanija je imala veliki uticaj na razvoj Hi-Fi audio-sistema, obraćajući pažnju na svaki detalj pri projektovanju i konstruisanju. Sredinom 1980-ih dok je bio pod rukovods-tvom Philips-a (pionira u CD tehnologiji), Marantz je među prvima pravio CD plejere koji su jako dobro prihvaćeni od strane zadovoljnih potrošača i kritičara. Danas, Marantz nastavlja da pravi komponente koje su u samom vrhu Hi Fi ponude na tržištu. O tome svedoči i Ken Ishiwata bez čije kontrole i finalnog tjuniranja nijedan Marantz proizvod ne može da se pojavi na tržištu. Godine 2002, Denon i Marantz prave (D&M) grupu kojoj se kasnije priključuju i druga zvučna imena iz audio industrije.
SA-11S3 SACD/CD Player
- Versatile audio player delivers exceptional sound quality
- Cutting-edge converter chip for enhanced dynamic range and audio clarity
- Coaxial, optical, and USB ports for maximum connectivity
- High-fidelity CD playback with SACDM2 mechanism
- Multiple digital filtering options for adjustable audio playback
- Includes convenient remote control
Multiple Ports for Versatile Connectivity
Digital versatility is the hallmark of the SA-11S3, as the player does double duty as a reference quality DAC and is equipped with numerous digital interfaces to accept a wide variety of formats. The front panel features a USB-A port for connection to a portable device such as an iPod, iPhone, iPad and the like, as well as compatibility with other devices. There's also a USB-B port on the rear panel, which provides compatibility with a wide range of digital formats, including up to 192 kHz/24 bit digital audio, and is compatible with asynchronous data streams from a computer (drivers are available for download on our website). In addition, there are coaxial and optical digital input ports for connection to other digital audio sources.
Rugged, Durable Construction
Weighing in at a substantial 37 pounds, the SA-11S3 features a rugged chassis that includes a newly designed 5mm thick aluminum top cover that allows stacking, even with heavy components, and the gorgeous front panel includes a full alpha-numeric display with ultra low noise LCD technology, which provides detailed operational information along with SACD text. The newly designed remote control features hairline metallic finish and provides a full suite of commands compatible with the matching PM-11S3 Reference Series integrated amplifier for easy single remote system control.
What's in the Box
SA-11S3 SACD/CD Player, remote control, and user's manual.
• Super Audio CD and CD playback
• 192kHz/24bit High Current Audiophile D/A Converter
• DAC operation mode with USB-B, optical and coaxial digital input
• USB-B port in asynchronous mode is capable of handling 192kHz/24bits
• Marantz proprietary Dynamic Digital Filtering for CD and DAC input
• Selectable digital filters for personal taste
• USB-A port on front for playback from an iPod or USB device
• Analog audio circuits featuring Marantz HDAM®SA2 and HDAM®
• Balanced XLR outputs
• Toroidal transformer and copper plated chassis
• ECO Friendly: Auto standby, low power consumption in standby mode
PLEASE NOTE: In order to connect and playback audio from a PC or Mac Computer via a connected USB cable (using the SA-11S3's DAC mode), it is necessary first of all to install the appropriate software driver on to your PC or MAC. Please download the driver software plus installation manual here: SA-11S3 USB DAC Driver Software and Manual (multilingual).