APart PA2120 MK2
This 19” stereo power amplifier is very compact and supplies you with 2 x 120 watt in 2, 4 or 8 ohm use. This way it is possible to connect up to 8 pieces of 16 Ohm loudspeakers in parallel per amplifier channel. The impedance has to be selected at the back of the amplifier via the impedance switch.
The PA2120MKII has convectional cooling (no fan) what makes it very quiet and maintenance-free.
The amplifier is equiped with build-in limiters (High Current Bi-Polar technologie).
Following controls and indications are available on the front pannel:
* Volume left - right
* Signal - protect & limit led
* Headphone jack connection
* Power on/of
- Input : RCA Cinch unbalanced 1V / 10 kOhm
- Input : XLR / Jack balanced 1V / 20 kOhm
- Output (RMS Program) : 8 Ohm: 2 x 120 watt / 120 watt Max
- Output (RMS Program) : 4 Ohm: 2 x 120 watt / 160 watt Max
- Output (RMS Program) : 2 Ohm: 2 x 120 watt / 180 watt Max
- Impedance selection : Via external switch
- Limiter : Dynamic-slow @ -3dB, defeatable
- Frequency Response : 10 Hz - 40 kHz
- Distortion : < 0.04%
- Cooling : Convectional
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 44 x 483 x 325 mm
- Weight : 6.8 Kg