The SP-170DX Digital Piano - Simple, stylish and easy to use.
Offering an affordable and rewarding piano solution, the SP-170DX features an authentic feel and a captivating sound to satisfy the student, novice, or seasoned player.
• Simple in design, the portable and stylish SP-170DX emphasizes the vital piano elements: a comfortable keyboard, and a satisfying sound.
• The two skillfully sampled concert grand piano sounds capture all the nuances of the performer's touch
• The clean and streamlined controls make it easy to select sounds and set the volume
• A total of ten sounds are provided, including electric pianos, harpsichord, organs, strings, and more
• Our new Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano
• The Key Touch Control offers three levels of sensitivity to match the keyboard response to any playing style
• The new speaker system features improved speaker quality and enhanced resonance
• Reverb effect adds depth and spaciousness to the sound; Chorus adds warmth and motion
• Independent damper, soft, and sostenuto pedals are provided
• Two headphone jacks allow for parent/child or student/teacher private practice, or for just sharing with friends
• Stand and music rest complete the SP-170DX
• Chic black color finish
10 EXQUISITE SOUNDS INCLUDING AN EXHILARATING GRAND PIANO
The superior sound quality of Korg synthesizers and professional stage pianos is highly acclaimed by professional musicians around the world. The SP-170DX takes full advantage of the sophisticated technology found in Korg's high-end synthesizers to deliver a duo of concert grand piano sounds, each lavishly recorded with meticulous care. Numerous velocity layers are used to capture nuances of playing dynamics, allowing the instrument to respond expressively to every delicate touch. In addition, sounds such as electric piano, harpsichord, and organ are also provided, delivering a total of ten premium sounds to your fingertips.
FAITHFUL REPRODUCTION OF AN ACOUSTIC PIANO
Our new Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard is accurately weighted like a traditional piano, with a heavier touch in the lower ranges and becoming progressively lighter in the higher registers. Three levels of Key Touch Control allow the keyboard response to be matched to nearly any playing style, preserving all of the subtle expression of the original performance.
NEW SPEAKER SYSTEM DELIVERS IMPROVED SOUND
The SP-170DX features an enhanced speaker system, with two oval speakers (10 cm x 5 cm) generating sounds that are surprisingly spacious for the system's size. Along with the improved speaker quality, the structure of the piano itself has been redesigned to improve the resonance and tone, providing an even more powerful sound.
REVERB AND CHORUS EFFECTS
Individually selectable Reverb and Chorus effects add an extra dimension to the SP-170DX's sound. The Reverb provides a lush spaciousness. The Chorus effect adds motion and warmth to the sound.
FULL PEDAL SECTION
Independent damper, soft, and sostenuto pedals are provided, allowing you to use the proper pedaling that is such an indispensable part of an expressive piano performance. The soft and damper pedals are capable of authentic half-pedaling techniques, moving beyond the simple on/off pedals of other digital pianos.
The rear panel provides two headphone jacks, allowing two people to enjoy the sound simultaneously. This is ideal for playing duets or sharing songs with a friend; in addition, parent and child or student and teacher can share a lesson with complete privacy. These same outputs can be used to connect the SP-170DX to a digital recorder or an external amplifier.
|88 notes (A0–C8), Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH)||120 notes /60 notes (Stereo)|
|10 Total; Piano x 2; E. Piano x 2; Harpsichord; E. Clavichord; Vibraphone; Pipe Organ; Electric Organ; Strings||Reverb; Chorus (Effect depth is preset for each sound)|
|10 songs (1 per sound)||Key transpose; Pitch control; MIDI Channel;
MIDI Program Enable/Disable
|Headphone/Line output x 2; MIDI OUT; Damper Pedal connection; Pedal||Amplifier: 9 Watt x 2;
Speakers: 10cm x 5cm Oval x 2; Bass Reflex housing
|damper*, soft* , sostenuto (*half-pedaling supported)||DC 12 V Power Consumption 9 W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||Weight:|
|51.65" x 12.8" x 30.75" / 1,312 × 325 × 781 mm||48.5lbs / 22kg|
|Included Accessories:||Available Finishes:|
|AC adapter, Music Stand, Pedal Unit (3 pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto) and Stand (SPST-1W-BK)|