800W-8ohm- 132dB SPL Passive reinforcement speaker
· Hi-grade passive internal crossover featuring “soft-trip” circuitry protection of LF and HF transducers
· Speakon NL4MD-V connectors IN & LINK OUT
The MITUS 115 is a two-way speaker with a 15” neodymium magnet woofer and a 1.7 VCHFcompression driver, both by B&C, mounted on a 80°V x 50°H rotatable CD horn. Guarantees 800 W RMS and finds its perfect extension to the low frequencies with the MITUS118S or with the MITUS121S subwoofers.
- 2 way system
- 5" B and C Neodymium Magnet LF woofer
- B and C 1.7" HF driver coupled to a 80H x 50V degree HF horn with a 1.4" exit
- Built in Crossover
- Full Range or Bi amp operation
- 2 x Neutrik NL-4 speakon inputs / link thru outputs.
- 13 ply 3/4" Baltic Birch Cabinet construction with tour grade black paint finish
- 12: M-10 flying points
- Speaker stand socket
- ADAP Protection Circuitry
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz
- Max. SPL 132 dB
- 800w RMS Power Handling at 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 17.4" x 30.75" x 17.25"
- 58 lbs.