600W + 300W - 134dB SPL Active precision coverage vertical array
MITUS 206 LA is a 2-way compact line array system boasting an extended performance in the mid and high requencies thanks to the original technology applied, matched with the latest Class D pulse width modulation built-in bi-amp system with DSP, granting 600 Watts rms to the LF and 300 Watts rms to the HF. Ideal for small to medium sized applications, from multiple cabinet line arrays to single pole-mounted loudspeakers the MITUS 206 LA is equipped with 2x6.5” B&C neodymium woofers and 1.4” exit B&C neodymium compression driver mounted on a 100°H waveguide
Showcased at the 2010 Winter NAMM show, theFBT Mitus 206 LA is a two-way, compact, self-powered line array system with extended performance in the mid and high frequencies.
Intended for small to medium sized applications, and with multiple cabinet line arrays to single pole-mounted loudspeakers, the Mitus 206 LA is equipped with 2 x 6.5-inch B&C neodymium woofers and a 1.4-inch-exit B&C neodymium compression driver mounted on a 100-degree (H) waveguide.
It also incorporates a class D amplifier design, with digital signal processing, that delivers 600 watts (RMS) to the LF and 300 watts (RMS) to the HF. A strong but light-weight switch mode power supply provides high reliability.
The Mitus 206 LA enclosure is constructed from high-impact polypropylene and incorporates integrated line array rigging hardware. The maximum vertical dispersion of each module is 10 degrees, depending on the number of elements combined in the array.
A rigid metal grille backed by a foam protects the transducers from wear.
It can be configured using the new flyable Mitus 212 FSA (2 x 12-inch) active subwoofer or ground stacked on the Mitus 121 SA (1 x 21-inch) and 118 SA (1 x 18-inch) powered subwoofers.
- 2 x 6.5’’ (165 mm) B&C neodymium woofers with 1.7’’ (44 mm) coil
- 1.4’’ (36 mm) exit B&C neodymium driver with 2.5’’ (64 mm) coil
- Frequency response from 68Hz to 20KHz
- Latest class D built-in amplifiers, 600Wrms to the LF and 300Wrms to the HF with switch mode power supply
- DSP on-board with 8 presets, +/- 5db HF level control for accurate amplitude shading
- Control panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, HF level, HP-filter, ground-lift
- 100° horizontal waveguide with very low distortion and near flat wavefront up to 18Khz
- High impact polypropylene gas-injected enclosure withintegrated rigging hardwareadjustable with 0° to 10°angle between cabinets at2° step
- Ideal for small to medium sized application, from single pole mounted loudspeakers with 100°H x 10°V coverage to multiple cabinet full sized line array, the MITUS 206LA maybe used also in outdoor applications where the system is not directly exposed to the elements
- Wide range of hardware accessories for flying and ground stacked configurations
- Very lightweight, only 14Kg