600W + 300W 127-133dB SPL Active Stage Monitor
The MITUS 210 MA is a 2-way, active stage monitor equipped with 2x10” neodymium magnet B&C woofers: designed with a low profile shape to enable the best placement on stage during live performances or TV shows the MITUS 210 MA has a 1.7” VC HF compression driver co-axially mounted on one of the two 10” woofers. The built-in biamped system, with a switch mode power supply, is in Class D and offers 600 Wrms to the LF woofers and 300 Wrms to the HF compression driver.
- 2 Way system 2 x 10" B and C Neodymium Magnet LF woofers
- One woofer is coaxial with a concentric B and C 2.5" HF driver
- Coupled to a 70 H x 70 V degree HF horn with a 1.4" exit
- Built in Crossover
- 2 x Neutrik NL - 4 Speakon inputs
- Link thru outputs
- 13 Ply Baltic birch cabinet construction with tour grade black paint finish
- 1 3/8" speaker stand socket
- Class D power amps: 600w RMS LF, 300w RMS HF
- Control Panel: Volume, 8 DSP EQ Presets, HF Filter switch
- Ground Lift switch, Limiter/ Protection, Peak LED"s, XLR in/out
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. SPL 134 dB
- Dimensions: 22.6" x 11.4" x 15.8"
- Net Wt. 41.9 lbs.