1000 W - 134/138dB SPL Passive Subwoofer
The MITUS 212 FS is a new flyable passive subwoofer sharing the same width and suspension hardware of the MITUS 206 LA line array flown configurations at the top of a MITUS 206 LA, in a separate column or ground stacked. The band-pass enclosure design utilizes 2x12” B&C high excursion woofers with neodymium magnet assembly delivering 1000 Wrms. The MITUS 212 FS enclosure is built from 15mm birch plywood and has a tour-grade extra strong paint finish, with ergonomic handles and rigid metal grille with internal foam.
- Flyable Line Array Subwoofer
- 2 x 12" B&C custom neodymium woofers
- Die cast aluminum frame and 3" voice coil,
- 138 dB Max. SPL
- Power Handling: 1000w RMS
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms LF & HF
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 120 Hz
- 2 x NL-4 Neutrik Speakon ins/thru
- External Active crossover required
- Recommended HP filter at 40 Hz-24 dB octave
- Dimensions: 23.5" x 17.2" x 27"
- 78 lbs.