Essential III offers a variety of enhancements compared to its successful predecessors, such as a diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, a resonance-optimized MDF main platter, and MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Essential III is the audiophile entry turntable!
The setup is very simple, the included Phono RCA cable, Connect it E, sounds far above its price range. Equipped with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon, Essential III delivers lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
Essential III comes in the aesthetic high gloss colors black, red and white.
- Phono and Ortofon OM10e
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminum drive pulley
- Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
- 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
- High-gloss colour options: black, red, white
- Counterweight for mass : 3 - 5,5g (included)
- Tracking force range: 0 - 25mn (OM5 18mn recommended)
- Included accessory: power supply, dust cover
- Power consumption: 4,5 watts max
- Dimensions: 420 x 112 x 330mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 5,0 kg net