WMS40 Pro Snap On + Shure BETA 58 A
AKG WMS40 Pro Transformer Set ISM2
The Shure Beta 58A® is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close–up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
TypeDynamic (moving coil) Frequency Response50 to 16,000 Hz
NOTE: The curve above shows on-axis response at a distance of 2 feet from a uniform sound source. Your response may vary, depending on microphone position. Polar PatternSupercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency. Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV)*1 Pa = 94 dB SPL ImpedanceRated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z Phasing.Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3. CaseSilver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished, spherical steel mesh grille. Adjustable, Stand AdapterSlip-in microphone mounting, unbreakable, adjustable through 180 degrees with standard 5/8"-27 thread, black finish. DimensionsSee User Guide. Net Weight278 grams (9.92 oz)