The e 604 is a cardioid microphone especially suitable for use with drums and brass instruments.
- Rugged reinforced glass-fibre body
- Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Low distortion microphone
- Hum compensating coil
- Easy to position due to compact design
- Integral stand mount
- 1 e 604
- 1 drum clip
- 1 pouch
|Dimensions||d 33 x 59 mm|
|Weight w/o cable||60 g|
Cardioid instrument microphone, hum compensating coil, frequency response 40 Hz - 18 kHz, sensitivity (free field, no load) 1.8 mV/Pa at 1 kHz, nominal impedance 350 Ohm, min. terminating impedance 1 kOhm, dimensions Ø 33 x 59 mm, weight 60 g.