BEHRINGER BUGERA BC15 VALVE GUITAR AMP
- Extremely versatile guitar amplifier with hand-selected 12AX7 valve
- Authentic vintage design and classic guitar sound
- Powerful 30-Watt, 8" vintage-tuned guitar speaker
- 2-channel tube preamp and wide-range gain control for super-fat sounds with all pickup types
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus mid-shift button for creative sound shaping
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dedicated master level control and powerful headphone output
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
BEH BUGERA BC15 VALVE GUITAR COMBO
The Bugera BC15 guitar amp is the ideal choice for guitarists seeking authentic tube-tone in a compact, 12-pound (5.6 kg) combo. From its vintage styling, which harkens back to the golden age of valve design, to its dual-channel 12AX7-fueled preamp, nothing speaks retro like the BC15. Add to this a MASTER volume control and 2-band EQ with mid SHIFT switch, and this little time machine will instantly transport your tone to the land of bliss
With a solid 15-Watts RMS at your disposal, the BC15 is ideal for rehearsal, home/ professional recording studios, and even small gigs. For more demanding performances, just stick a mic in front of the vintage tuned 8" BUGERA speaker and give ‘em a taste of real-tube tone!
Just like our high-powered flagship models, the BC15 is all about tone. There’s a hand-selected 12AX7 inside, giving this little brute its bite. But the BC15 isn’t just a “one-trick pony.” Selecting the [GAIN] button activates BC15’s Lead/Distortion channel, launching you into sweet tube soaked overdrive. EQ duties are handled by (BASS) and (TREBLE) controls which, when used in conjunction with the midrange [SHIFT] button, provide tons of tone-sculpting options.
Even though the BC15 has vintage styling reminiscent of amps from the ‘50s and ‘60s, it also boasts some very modern extra features. A 1" TRS jack is provided for connecting an external playback device, such as a CD player, tape deck, iPod, etc., allowing you to jam with your favorite songs. If it’s late and the urge to play suddenly strikes, just plug in some headphones and you won’t have to worry about waking the kids or bothering the neighbours.