Automatic Level controller
- System : Automatic Level Controller
- Controls : Maximum input Level (-18dB/+12dB) - Gain (-35dB/+6dB)
- Measuring source : Audio Input signal
- Frequency Response : 10 - 25 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio : > 87 dB
- T.H.D. : Less than 0.05%
- Inputs : Stereo Balanced XLR (20 Kohm) +27dBv(!) Max input
- Output : Stereo Balanced XLR (100 Ohm)
- Noise Gate Trim : Off / -80 dB to -30 dB
- Remote VCA control : Off / -0 dB range (cabel 2 wire + shield)
- Power adapter 9V AC / 10 VA : 230V
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 44 x 205 x 185 mm
- Weight (packed) : 2 Kg
- INCLUDED : 5 numbered seals
This Automatic Decibel Level Controller makes sure that an adjusted decibel level never can be exceeded. The limiter will be connected between the mixer or pre-amplifier and the power amplifier. If the DJ wants to exceed the maximum adjusted level, the Audiolock will automatically and unobstrusively re-adjust. That makes the Audiolock the DJ-’s choice as “the best sounding” and “the most easy to work with” limiter.
On the front panel, the green LED will turn into red as soon as the DJ tries to exceed the maximum level. The Audiolock is sabotage proof, both electronically and mechanically.
The remote control allows you to adjust the maximum level with the 2-wired VCA control. Nevertheless, the maximum level, set on the central unit can’t be exceeded!