Behringer AUTOCOM PRO-XL MDX1600 Compressor
High-end signal massaging perfect for PA systems, broadcast applications, or recording studios.
The Behringer MDX1600 Autocom Pro-XL Compressor is a dual-channel compressor/limiter/expander that will increase vocal presence and energy, compress mono or stereo signals without loss of high frequencies, and minimize dangerous signal peaks. Integrated dynamic enhancer, de-esser, and low-contour filter provide the utmost in signal enrichment. The MDX1600 features a stereo dynamic processor with couple function, auto and manual mode compression, and separate IRC expander/gate. Has accurate 12-point meters for in/out level and gain reduction, switchable +4dBu or -10dBV operating level, sidechain I/O, and servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" I/O. The Behringer MDX1600 Autocom Pro-XL Compressor takes up a single rackspace.
- Dual-channel compressor/limiter/expander
- Increases vocal presence and energy
- Compresses mono or stereo signals without loss of high frequencies
- Minimizes dangerous signal peaks
- Integrated dynamic enhancer
- Low-contour filter
- Stereo dynamic processor with couple function
- Auto and manual mode compression
- Separate IRC expander/gate
- Accurate 12-point meters for in/out level and gain reduction
- Switchable +4dBu or -10dBV operating level
- Sidechain I/O
- Servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" I/O