The new PowerCube SPC Series is a range of self-powered subwoofers which comprises three models - the SPC-8 (8-inch), SPC-10 (10-inch) and SPC-12 (12-inch). All the three incorporate newly developed long throw bass drivers and the fastest balance-drive Class D power amplifiers and feature innovations to surpass its predecessors. While focused on functionality and a very significant price/quality correlation, these subwoofers will not only well integrate into any beautiful homes but also elevate the impeccable performance of your existing setup to an unprecedented level.
* A sensor situated atop the subwoofer cabinet perceives close proximity movement and illuminates the top-mounted controls allowing operation in a dim room.
* The new PowerCubes can achieve lower bass extension (about 10Hz lower), with a wide 85dB dynamic range.
* The sealed box design provides faster and more intensive bass response than the bass-reflex structure of the original.
* The low pass filter slope is adjustable from 30Hz to 150Hz.
* The upper bass roll-off slope is steeper hence produces purer bass.
* Ample input and output connections are provided for versatility.
||Active balanced-drive closed-box subwoofer system
||1 x (10")250mm cone long-throw
||35 - 120Hz ±3dB
|Rated Power Output
|Peak Power Output
|Line Input Sensitivity
||200mv for maximum output
||30 - 150Hz
||Stereo Line In (2 x RCA Phono)
Mono (LFE) Line In (RCA Phono)
Stereo Speaker Level In
||Line In: 10kΩ
Speaker Level In: 1kΩ
|Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N)
|Avg. Max Output @1m
||Phase inversion, Auto on-off built in
||IEC power cord, spikes as standard,plastic feet