- Extremely versatile power supply for all kinds of passive RGB LED-projectors.
- Different standalone working modes:
- Hold mode: Instant access to 9 pre-programmed colors
- Static chase mode: 12 different color chases with manual speed control
- Sound chase mode: 12 different color chases with audio triggering
- Spectrum mix: 32 different spectrum mix colors, including nice color fades
- Adjustable speed and dimming with faders
- Slow color fades with adjustable fade time
- Blackout and “Full on” function
- All functions can be controlled directly on the on the LED-Manager or by the optional LEDCON-01 remote.
- Several LED-Managers can be used in Master/slave mode to create high power, fully synchronized setups.
- 300Watt power: 2x 150W 24Vdc outputs. (R+G+B) with short-circuit protections
- Built-in Clock with battery backup and NiMH battery charger (batteries not included)
- 3 independent programmable on/off timers. (start/stop 3 different color chases at 3 different times!)
- Can be controlled by any standard DMX controller!
- 4 DMX channels needed: Ch1=red, Ch2=green, Ch3=Blue, Ch4=Dimmer/strobe.
- Enclosure prepared for easy installing against the wall.
- Fan cooling for extra reliability.
:: Technical Information
Power Input: AC 230V~ 50Hz
Fuse: 6,3A slow blow (20mm glass)
Backup batteries: 3x 1,2V AA-type NiMH rechargeable batteries (optional)
Output voltage to LEDs: DC 24V common anode
Output power to LEDs: 2x 150W max. (Total = 300W max.)
- Red: 2x 50W max. (Total = 100W max.)
- Green: 2x 50W max. (Total = 100W max.)
- Blue: 2x 50W max. (Total = 100W max.)
DMX connections: 3pin XLR (DMX-512 standard)
DMX channels: 4 (CH1: red, CH2: green, CH3:blue, CH4:dimmer/strobe)
Audio input: None, internal microphone
Size: 330 x 202 x 106cm (see drawing below)