The MIDI Express 128 takes full advantage of USB, giving you high-speed MIDI throughput, sub-millisecond timing accuracy, support for "hot-swapping" and plug-and-play expansion. Need to connect another sound module or synth? No problem. Just add another MOTU USB MIDI interface via any available USB port. And the Express 128 is powered by USB – no wall wart or AC plug.
No other MIDI interface offers this much value and performance at such an affordable price.
- MIDI connectivity - Provides eight independent MIDI inputs and outputs for a total of 128 MIDI channels.
- Expansion - MOTU MIDI interfaces grow with you. Expansion is simple. Add additional MIDI ports by plugging in another MOTU MIDI interface.
- Compatibility - Works with your favorite software. Includes drivers for Mac OS X and Windows. High-speed USB connection.
- USB-Powered - Bus-powered from USB connection. No additional power necessary.
- Rack mountable - With rack ears attached, fits standard 19 inch (48.26 cm) rack at 1U high. Excluding rack ears, chassis dimensions are 19 × 7 × 1.75 inches (48.26 × 17.78 × 4.45 cm).