With an array of assignable knobs, pads, and a fader, Oxygen 25 gives you total control over your software, allowing you to stay engaged in the creative flow of recording and mixing music without ever reaching for the mouse. It features 25 velocity-sensitive keys for playing chords, bass lines, and melodies; eight assignable knobs for tweaking effect plugins and virtual instruments; eight velocity-sensitive pads for triggering samples or finger drumming; and an assignable fader that is ideal for controlling the master output or mixing tracks together. Oxygen 25 also has dedicated transport controls and track-up and -down buttons that allow you to initiate play, stop, and record in the DAW environment right from your keyboard controller.
Use Your Favorite DAW
The Oxygen 25 offers out-of-the-box integration with popular DAWs including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and many more. Using DirectLink, Oxygen 25's controls instantly map to key parameters in your favorite DAW, enabling you to immediately tweak the mixers, editors, and transport windows. Additionally, Oxygen 25 has built-in customizable mapping presets that quickly interface Oxygen 25 with your favorite effect plugins and virtual instruments. Setting up a MIDI controller with your software doesn’t get any easier than this.
Ableton Live Lite
Ableton Live Lite is included with Oxygen 25 for immediate music creation. One of the most popular performance and production programs available in the world, Ableton Live Lite is a powerful music creation tool that enables musicians and producers to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment. Host plugins and use Oxygen 25 to produce, compose, or perform all within Ableton Live Lite. When you are satisfied with your work, Ableton Live lets you save it or mix it down.
SONiVOX Twist is a spectral morphing synthesis virtual instrument. Comprised of a dynamic interface, an advanced pattern generator, and onboard effects, Twist lets you create serious sounds using simple controls. Two swirling sound layers provide unique harmonic controls and form the basis of every patch. Sculpt your sound with a multi-mode filter, independent amp and filter envelope generators, and a LFO that can be sync’d to tempo.
- 25 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 assignable knobs for manipulating virtual instruments and plugins
- Assignable fader lets you mix your productions with ease
- Transport buttons let you control your DAW without reaching for the mouse
- DirectLink automatically maps controls to popular DAWs: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and more
- LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
- Sustain pedal input for further creative control
- USB-powered, plug-and-play support, and USB-MIDI connectivity
- Macintosh: 1.25 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel Mac recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended)
- Windows: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime recommended
- Available USB Port