Martin Wisman PMK 250 / Mini Powered Mixer
If you need superior stereo sound for small club gigs, churches or speeches, but have to keep the outboard gear to a minimum, the 8-channel PMK-250 can deliver.
The 250-Watt mixer has built-in mic preamps and an FX processor, as well as enough power to drive mains dual 250-Watt onboard power amps.
- Ultra-compact 240-Watt stereo powered mixer (240W WITH REAL TRANSFORMER - NOT SWITCH POWER SUPPLY)
- Class-H amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 16 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, voice cancel and various multi-effects
- 8-channel mixer section features 4 mono and 2 stereo channels, 2 additional stereo inputs plus separate tape returns
- 4 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter on all mono channels
- Voice Canceller function removes singer’s voice from recordings for Karaoke applications
- Adjustable stereo CD/Tape input for connecting external signal sources
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs for added flexibility
- Internal regular power transformer gives you for maximum reliability even voltage is not so stable, noise-free audio,superior transient response and low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by MARTIN WISMAN, UK
Massive Mono or Stunning Stereo
Whether the center of attention happens to be a folk trio, a speech, or a synth-rock band with mind-boggling stereo patches, the PMK-250 can accommodate. This sonic versatility also makes it an excellent choice for churches, where vocals and stereo recordings often share face time.
Classic Control, State-of-the-Art Sound Leave the mic preamps at home, because the quality of sound that was once only available in the studio is ready to go wherever you do. Four built-in, boutique-caliber mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power make it possible to use either dynamic or condenser mics with the PMK250.
Built-in Digital Effects Processor
The PMK250 is also equipped with a 24-bit FX processor, giving you 16 mind-blowing digital effect presets such as delay, chorus and reverb. Apply them to any channel, as well as to the monitors and main output. In case you're pulling double duty as sound engineer and performer, the FX processor features a footswitch jack for remote on/off.
Changing the Channels
The PMK 250 gives you excellent flexibility to accommodate whatever a performance requires. Channels 1-4 are for mics, guitars and other mono instruments. Stereo channels 5-6 are ideal for keyboards. All mono channels have 3-band EQ, and switchable Low Cut filter for eliminating unwanted infrasonics.
Use the CD/TAPE IN RCA inputs to feed in external stereo signals from CD players or tape decks.
CD/TAPE RCA outputs send line-level signals from the mixer to a recording device. Left and right 1/4" output connectors are there in case you need to connect more power amps.
Connect your monitor power amps or active monitor speakers to the CTRL ROOM output.
Small, simple events call for a lightweight, easy-to-use powered mixer. MARTIN WISMAN powered mixers are the most efficient, affordable mixers for the job. With so many incredible built-in features, it's easier than ever to lend exceptional sound quality to all kinds of public performances.
BOX SIZES(mm): 350×310×180