- Premium 12-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British EQs
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The XENYX 1202 is built to give an intimate performance the tone it needs to sound great in the audience as well as on record. If you need it done quickly and need it to sound fantastic, you need the XENYX 1202.
The Ins and Outs of Brilliance
The 12-input, 2-bus XENYX 1202 has four XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use four dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQ ensures warm, musical sound every time. Simple, high-quality controls make it possible to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise.
Play music between sets via the RCA CD/tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
FX SendAdd some outboard digital magic to your sound using the FX SEND. Simply connect an outboard device to apply effects such as reverb or delay.
Little WonderWeighing in at just 3 pounds (1.35 kg), the XENYX 1202 is the sleek, smart way to make a small performance with multiple vocalists sound like a high-budget affair. Keep it real, or use your outboard effects collection to take it to another dimension. The XENYX 1202 is with you all the way.