4 mono + 2 stereo channels mixer
- 4~12 balanced Mic/Line input channels, able to accept a wide range of microphone and line level from XLR or 1/4' TRS connector.
- 2 stereo line inputs with -20/-10dB input sensitivity selector.
- Peak indicator on each mono input channel.
- Two-band equalizer for each mono/stereo channel. (MC-QM has a three-band equalizer.)
- 60mm-length channel fader for each mono/stereo channel.
- "ON" switch for each mono/stereo channel.
- "PFL" switch for each mono/stereo channel.
- 1 stereo AUX inputs, 2 AUX outputs.
- Stereo "PLAY IN" for recorder playback or CD playback or linking to sub-mixer.
- Digital effect processor with 16 kinds of delay time inside.
- A seven-band graphic equalizer is provided in the stereo main out stage, allowing equalization of the overall output for sound field compensation or feedback prevention.
- Built-in +48V phantom power for condenser microphones.
- Record out, stereo headphone out and stereo balanced main out.
- Two 12-segment LED level indicators with peak hold. Adopt power adapter outside.
Dimensions: 261x352x44 mm