ULTRAGAIN PRO-8 DIGITAL ADA8000
- Ultra high-quality 8-channel A/D & D/A converter for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 8 new state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps
- Phantom power on all microphone inputs
- The perfect expansion for BEHRINGER’s digital mixing console DDX3216
- High-end 24-bit A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal purity
- Processes 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- External sample rate synchronization via wordclock or ADAT® input
- Optical ADAT® IN/OUT interface for ultimate compatibility
- ADAT® input can be routed to all line outputs
- All mic/line inputs are routed to the ADAT® output
- Master/locked (slave) LED display easily visible on the front panel
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Need to convert a digital signal to analog, or vice versa? The ADA8000 digital converter is
sublimely easy to operate and fits neatly into a single rack space. The integrated A/D
and D/A converters ensure optimal signal conversion without any distortion or signal deterioration.
The BasicsThe ADA8000 is a state-of-the-art 8-channel A/D (Analog to Digital) and D/A converter with 8
built-in IMP (Invisible Microphone Preamps) microphone preamps. You can plug in your favorite
mics (ADA8000 even includes +48 V phantom power for studio-grade condenser mics) and
record directly to your multitrack or computer-based recorder, thanks to the built-in ADAT® interface.
Conversely, the ADA8000 can also be used to convert digital signals, from soundcards and other
multitrack devices, back into analog audio.
The Technical StuffSignal conversion in the ADA8000 can take place at either 44.1 or 48 kHz with 24-bit resolution.
The ADAT® inputs and outputs can be operated independently, as long as there is an identical
wordclock signal. Frequency range is an ultra-wide 10 Hz to 21 kHz at a 48 kHz sampling rate.
The Ins and OutsConnections are provided for balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS, as well as unbalanced 1/4" TS inputs.
Line Out connectors provide either balanced or unbalanced connectivity. Digital I/O is handled
via a TOSLINK optical socket, which supports up to eight (8) channels of data.
ValueYou can trust all your digital ones and zeros to the ADA8000, at an ultra-affordable price that will
amaze you. Stop by your authorized BEHRINGER dealer today and join the digital revolution.