- Automatically and “intelligently” locates and destroys up to 20 frequencies per channel
- Ultra-fast feedback detection (>0.2 sec) due to proprietary FFT signal analysis
- Ultra-narrow notch-filters (up to 1/60th octave) for very effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- “Set-and-forget” default setting plus Panic button enable immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically
- Single-shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback and locks the filter until you reset it manually
- Manual mode allows individual setting of up to 40 fully parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain adjustment
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converter powered by a 32-bit DSP for ultimate audio performance
- Open MIDI architecture for future software updates and flexible communication with digital equipment
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR and ¼' TRS connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption for energy savings
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
One Smart SolutionUsing an ultra-fast feedback detection algorithm, the FBQ2496 automatically and “intelligently” locates up to 20 feedback frequencies per channel. The algorithm then sets extremely narrow notch filters (up to 1/60th of an octave) to “destroy” feedback frequencies, leaving the remainder of your signal virtually untouched. And with the “Set-and-Forget” default setting, plus the Panic button, your FEEDBACK DESTROYER can be up and running in a matter of seconds.
Ease of OperationThe Auto Mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically, while the Manual Mode allows individual programming of up to 40 fully-parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain adjustment. Open MIDI architecture makes future firmware updates and flexible communication with digital equipment exceedingly simple.
Be PreparedWith the FBQ2496's various modes, you can master just about any live sound situation or use the unit as a creative sound-shaping tool. A single FBQ2496 can protect you from feedback in both your mono PA mains and a monitor mix. And the FBQ2496 is more than just handy—it's affordable! Check one out today at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer. Your ears and your audience will thank you.