ES2.5 - High Output Active-Driven Subwoofer
- Double 15”, high output subwoofer designed for the ES Series speaker system
- Using new concepts in twin asymmetrical acoustic chambers it delivers very high speaker loading and intense output from a relatively small cabinet footprint
- Reproducing low frequencies with very high transient content it is ideal for use in live applications or as part of a five way ES system utilising VHD1.21’s
- Together with the ES1.0 and EPAK 2500/R, the ES2.5 delivers the highest dynamic range of any other comparable system providing new levels of clarity, depth and resolution
- Professional, Baltic birch construction with highly resistant polymer coating.
- 134dB sustained output (per ES 2.5 unit) 137dB peak.
- High acoustic loading via twin asymmetrical chambers.
- Two 15” low frequency drivers with 4” (100mm) inside/outside, epoxy baked, high temperature voice coil assembly and carbon fibre reinforced cone assembly.
- Four proprietary side handles for simplified handling and carrying.
- Heavy duty front grille to work with the innovative new ES series magnetic carts. (KVV987114)
- High-impact, low friction feet are asymmetrically located on two sides allowing vertical or horizontal system set up, lock-in and easy cabinet movement.
- Six industrial grade internal corner braces with twelve M10 suspension points.
- M20 top hat for pole mounting applications.
- Weather proofing option and special paint finishes available on request.
System Acoustic Perfomance
|Max SPL Long-term||134dB|
|Max SPL Peak||137dB|
|-3dB Response||38Hz ÷ 130Hz|
|-10dB Response||34Hz ÷ 130Hz|
Low Frequency Section
|Acoustic Design||Twin Asymmetrical loading|
|Subwoofer Amplifier Requirement||1600W / ES 2.5 from EPAK 2500/R|
|Woofer Size / Voice Coil Diameter / Design||15" / 4" Inside Outside|
|Diaphragm Material||Epoxy Reinforced Cellulose|
|Cabinet Material||Baltic birch|
|Color||"Orange peeled" Matt Black or any RAL|