CMRQ 108 C
BUILD IN CENTER SPEAKER
- Speaker type: in-wall/in-ceiling, two way hifi.
- Bass-mid speakers: 2 x 5.3' DuPont® Kevlar cone
- Tweeter: 1’ soft dome
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: 15 to 100 watts per channel
- Tweeter level adjustment: 3 level treble contour switch
- Crossover frequency and slope: 3000 Hz, 12 dB/oct
- Frequency range: 55* – 25000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB spl (2.83V/1m)
- Dimensions outside H x W: 176 x 346 mm
- Cutout dimensions H x W x D: 153 x 323 x 69 mm
- Accessories supplied: grille removal tool.
- Can be painted into any RAL color from a minimum of 12 pieces REF :PAINTCM
- *low frequency limit depends on room size, backspace volume, damping, proximity of adjacent walls etc...
The APart CMRQ108C is an elegant and very natural sounding in-wall/in-ceiling speaker, designed especially to be used as a home theatre center speaker, but also useful as hifi speaker in other applications like lounges, bars, boutiques, hotels,...
Easy to integrate in high-end audio chains, cinema surround systems or even high quality background music systems, this speaker offers a sound quality that is unequalled in this price range.
Due to the narrow visible mounting flange and paintable detachable steel grilles, the speakers can be integrated very discretely in even the most demanding environments, in your living room, connected to your multiroom system, hifi or cinema surround audio system...
CMRQ108C has two 5.3’ bass-mid speaker units with a DuPont® Kevlar cone and a low loss rubber surround. This guarantees highest possible definition and lowest sound coloration. High frequencies are covered by a 1 inch silk dome tweeter, carefully matched and tuned to deliver an amazing and detailed sound, without the harshness commonly found in cheap metal alloy domes. The treble contour can be adjusted in 3 steps to suit your personal preferences.
CMRQ108C impedance is 8 ohms. Mounting is easy and straightforward. The speaker clamps accept wall thickness of 0 to 28 mm. By using our optional in-wall mounting frame, you can install the speaker even in solid brick walls. Speaker cables are securely clamped in the gold plated cable connectors, accepting thick speaker cables up to 6 mm².
The CMRQ speakers are not magnetically shielded, this is not necessary unless you install them close to a CRT screen. Flatscreens, the ideal partners for the CMRQ speakers, are insensitive to magnetic fields. Instead, we have invested in solid gold plated speaker wire terminals, a carefully tuned crossover with high quality components, solid steel speaker grille and of course top notch quality drivers. You will hear the difference!