- Type : 3-channel
- Input : Combo XLR / Jack Balanced 20 kOhm
- Link output : XLR Balanced 20 kOhm
- Speaker out : 4-pole speakon 1+ / 2+, 1- / 2- wired in parallel
- Output power RMS L&R chan. continious: @8 Ohm: 200 / @4 Ohm: 320 / @2.77 Ohm: 440
- Output power RMS L&R chan. dynamic: @8 Ohm: 250 / @4 Ohm: 420 / @2.77 Ohm: 700
- Output power RMS sub chan. continious: @8 Ohm: 450 / @4 Ohm: 700 / @2 Ohm: 1400
- Output power RMS sub chan. dynamic: @8 Ohm: 550 / @4 Ohm: 850 / @2 Ohm: 1400 / @1 Ohm: 1700
- Frequency Resp. L&R: (70-120 Hz) - 40 kHz, +/-3dB
- Frequency Resp. Sub: 35 Hz - 120 Hz, +/-3dB
- Damp. factor 8 Ohm, If=1kHz : L&R : 250
- Damp. factor 8 Ohm, If=1kHz : Sub : 300
- Intermodulation Distortion (IMD) : 60 Hz - 7 Khz, 4:1 Half Power: 0.1%
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) : 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Half Power: 0.1%
- SN Ratio (22 Hz - 22 kHz) : >100 dBA
- Sensitivity (Vol Max) : 0 dB
- Pre-amp out : RCA Cinch
- Amp-in : RCA Cinch
- Limiter : Extended AP-Limiter
- Ground Lift: Via external switch at the back
- Power supply : 230V
- Power consumption : Idling : 40VA
- Power consumption : Max Output Power : 2200VA
- Power consumption : Max Peak Output Power : 4000VA
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 134 x 483 x 482 mm
- Weight : 25 Kg
The APart PUBDRIVE-2000 is a High Quality and very performant 3-channel power amplifier, created to drive left and right top cabinets and subwoofers. The amplifier is designed for professional use in bars, restaurants, pubs, taverns, clubs, sport centers and others. Its sturdy metal housing can easily be mounted in a 19” rack or be used as a table top amplifier. The stylish ALU front panel is crystal clear and easy-to-operate.
All installer features are available at the back of the amplifier. Each input has a parallel output available to link the signal to other amplifiers or signal processors. The adjustable X-over point for the left and right channel allows the system designer to create the perfect sound synergy, no matter what application you are using the PUBDRIVE-2000 for.
The pre-amp out and amp-in make it possible to link the processed signal to additional power amplifiers, insert extra sound processors or just use the PUBDRIVE-2000 as a power amplifier (the X-over section is by-passed, but the volume controls and limiters (defeatable inside) are still after the AMP-IN input).
The PUBDRIVE’s design is based on the best components without any compromise. Huge power is always available, no matter what speakers you are driving. The left and richt channel can be charged with 2.7 Ohm loads while the SUB channel accepts 2 Ohm loads without a problem.
The amplifier is equipped with 2 very silent variable speed fans that only work when necessary. This avoids dust and maintenance of the amplifier.
The oversized power supply with thermal protection circuit and soft start, together with the integrated AP-Limiter® make the PUBDRIVE-2000 a fail-proof amplifier, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
The amplifier has been developed to be used in combination with the APart Subwoofers SUB2200 - SUB2400 and MASK cabinet speakers. In that filosofy, the APart engineering team has created two standard systems: The PUBSET-1000 consists of one PUBDRIVE-2000 3-channel amplifier, two SUB2200 passive bandpass subwoofers and four MASK6 cabinet loudspeakers. The PUBSET-2000 has the PUDRIVE-2000 3-channel amplifier, completed with two SUB-2400 passive bandpass subwoofers and four MASK8 wooden cabinets.