VHD3200 - Subwoofer Amplifier
- Power for the VHD subwoofers
- The unit contains two separate 1600W amplifiers with individual power supplies, signal paths and I/O within a single four rack space chassis
- Bridge mode possibility
- The unit acts as a slave for the VHD 2000, which provides audio and control signal, and also functions in the same way for expansion of an ES series system, taking its feed from the external subwoofer output on an EPAK2500R only
- Two channel 3200W, Control and Amplification System for use specifically with VHD series subwoofers.
- Bridge mode possibillity.
- Two individual 1600W, high efficiency, current enhancing switching amplifiers with separate Input and output.
- Two individual transformers and power supply circuits for increased reliability and improved power delivery.
- On board amplifier overdrive protection.
- AC soft start circuitry with two individual ON/OFF AC breaker switches providing thorough power protection.
- Comprehensive front-to-back cooling system features chassis sealed pcb’s for improved reliability.
|Number of Channels||2|
|Out. Power 4Ω - 1 channel / 2 channels loaded||1600W / 1600W (RMS)|
|Out. Power 8Ω - bridged||3200W (RMS)|
Low Frequency Amplifier Specification
|Type||High efficiency, Low frequency, Current-enhancing switch mode|
|Operating Bandwidth||20Hz ÷ 100Hz|
|Input Sensitivity||1.0V RMS|
|Input Impedance||20kΩ (balanced)|
|Signal Output||Main Through OUT|
|Speaker Output||2x EP4 (1x EP4 bridge)|
|System setup||Limiter / Short protection|
|Power Connector||2x Neutrik PowerCon®|
|Operating Voltage||115V / 230V / 250V|
|Operating Voltage Range||100÷120V@60Hz | 205÷240V@50Hz | 225÷260V@50Hz|
|Recommended Amperage||2 x 20A 115V | 2 x 10A 230V| 2 x 10A 250V|
|Cooling||2x temperature controlled fans|