PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2AI 24-channel Digital Mixer at a Glance:
Pristine XMAX preamps for sound reinforcement and recording
- Pristine XMAX preamps for sound reinforcement and recording
- PreSonus Fat Channel processing delivers great sound quickly and efficiently
- Wireless Remote Control provides convenient options live and in the studio
Simply put, the 24 Class A XMAX preamps onboard the StudioLive 24.4.2AI sound like they belong in the studio. Their high headroom and low noise floor deliver extremely clean and clear sound you simply wouldn't expect from a live console. Combine that with the StudioLive 24.4.2AI's amazing FireWire recording capabilities, and you can comfortably create live records right as you record. And with the included Studio One 2 Artist DAW software, you can easily record additional tracks, add in virtual instruments, and perform in-depth editing later.
PreSonus Fat Channel processing delivers great sound quickly and efficiently
The StudioLive 24.4.2AI's Active Integration DSP ups the ante over other digital mixers. With Fat Channel processing for each of your mixer tracks, you get 4-band, fully parametric EQ; extensive dynamics; and much more. PreSonus's AI DSP is so fast and powerful that you can load up two complete Fat Channel processing chains on every mixer channel and A/B them for instant comparison. The best part about all of this, though, is that you don't have to dive into mile-long menus to take advantage of all the processing. The PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2AI's Fat Channel section provides you with clearly labeled knobs, an intuitive multifunction LED display, and a separate pan display for getting clear visual feedback whenever you need it.
Wireless Remote Control provides convenient options live and in the studio
The PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2AI's native wireless LAN lets you connect with Apple iOS devices for incredible remote-control convenience, without needing to cart around your computer or other networking gear. In addition to being able to walk the venue and tweak your mix from the palm of your hand, this gives up to 10 people remote access to the StudioLive 24.4.2AI's QMix function. That means each performer can potentially tweak his or her own monitor mix onstage with no fancy or expensive additional dedicated hardware.
PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2AI 24-channel Digital Mixer Features:
- 24 x Class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers individual phantom power deliver studio-quality sound for any microphones
- USB wireless LAN included for direct wireless remote control of laptops, iPad, or iPhone/iPod touch — no computer connection or separate network needed!
- 4 x onboard digital effects processors let you add depth and dimension to your mixes
- Integrated FireWire 800 interface makes live recording easy
- 2 x Fat Channel processors per channel provide highpass filter, full-featured gate and compressor, limiter, 4-band parametric EQ, and the ability to A/B two completely different setups
- Smaart Measurement Technology integration lets you quickly tune your system to any room
- Direct integration with PreSonus's Capture 2.x multitrack recorder and Studio One 2.x DAW makes music production seamless
- Optional Thunderbolt, AVB, and Dante cards provide easy integration into advanced recording and production setups
- An exhaustive software suite including Studio One 2 Artist and Capture 2 included
The PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2AI gives you everything you need live or in the studio!