The perfect balance of technology and design. The light weight and compact CP-A301NM Ultimate Short Throw projector offers the highest quality images, with a compelling design and low cost of ownership. The compact and lightweight chassis makes the CP-A301NM easy to install and flexible to use. With the bundled wall mount and optional table top kit you can project onto any existing whiteboard, wall or table top.
- Brightness: 3000 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
- Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
- Screen Size: 80" (203 cm) Image from only 50 cm*
- Hybrid Filter: 5000 hour cleaning cycle
- Advanced networking features
- This model is supplied with a versatile wall mount
- Optional table top mount
Features at a glance
- 3LCD - A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter - The Hybrid Filter lasts longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Advanced Networking - Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- AMX Device Discovery - When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- HD Ready - High Definition (HD) uses the latest technology to deliver clearer and sharper images. HD Ready indicates that this product is ready for high definition broadcasts.
- HDMI - Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
||0.63" (1.6cm) P-Si TFT x 3
||Normal Mode 3000 ANSI Lumens
Eco Mode 2000 ANSI Lumens
|Colour Light Output
||3000 ANSI Lumens
||Free shaped lens & motorised free shaped mirror
||3000 Hours (Normal Mode) / 5000 Hours (Eco Mode)*
|Distance To Width Ratio (:1)
|Diagonal Display Size
|Number Of Colours
||8 Bits / colour, 16.7M colours
||Fixed, 6:1 upward shift
||*The stated lamp life refers to the average life expected in ideal operating conditions with usage in accordance with the manual. The majority of, but not all lamps should achieve this figure.
||IBM Compatible VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, WXGA+, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA, MAC 16&
||NTSC/PAL/SECAM/PAL-M/PAL-N/NTSC4.43 SDTV: 525i(480i), 525p(480p), 625i(576i) HDTV: 750p (720p@60Hz), 1125i(1080i@50/60Hz), 1125p(1080p@50/60Hz
|Plug & Play
||Freeze, Magnify, Blank, Auto adjustment, Search
||Equalizing Gamma Correction, 2-3 pull down, Progressive Scan, Noise Reduction, Perfect Fit
||Manual Vertical Keystone correction, Manual Horizontal Keystone correction
||My Screen, My Memory, My Button, blackboard/whiteboard mode, Daytime mode, input source naming (English), resolution setting, Template, Saving mode, AudioPass through, My Text
||Easy Lamp replace from Top, Rear intake air filter
|Power On & Off
||Quick on, direct on, direct off
||PIN Lock, Myscreen PIN lock, Keypad Lock, Kensington slot, Transition Detector, Security bar
||Configure and control projector via web browser, receive alerts via e-mail, projector management via SNMP, Scheduling, My Image, displaying text data transferred via the network, Command Control via network, AMX Device Discovery, Messenger, PJ Link™, Network Bridge, content via LAN
||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Swedish, Russian, Finnish, Polish, Turkish, Arabian, Persian, Czech, Danish, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovenian, Croatian, Greek, Lithuanian, Estonian, Latvian, Thai, Portuguese (Brazil)
||1 x HDMI
||2 x 15-pin D-sub
||1 x 15-pin D-sub
||1 x RCA Jack (for composite)
1 x S-Video Jack
2 x Component D-sub (shared with analogue RGB)
||1 x pair RCA (L/R)
||1 x 9-pin D-Sub for RS232C Control
||1 x USB type A for PC-less presentation
1 x USB type B for mouse control
||1 x RJ-45
||AC100-120 / 220-240 V, auto switching
|Power Consumption In Standby
|Dimensions (W X H X D)
||345 x 85 x 303mm (excluding feet and extrusions when mirror is closed)
||35dB (Normal Mode) / 29dB (Eco Mode)
||Lamp indicator light, Power light, Ceiling mount image, Rear projection image, Serial number label on side
'UL60950-1/C-UL, FCC Part 15 Class A, 'CE, AS/NZS CISPR22 Class A ACCESSORIES SUPPLIED