The light weight and compact CP-AW252WNM Ultimate Short Throw projector offers the highest quality images with a compelling design and low cost of ownership. With the bundled wall mount and optional table top kit you can project onto any existing whiteboard, wall or table top. Easy to install and flexible to use with optional wireless networking making the CP-AW252WNM the ideal solution for any education environment.
- 2500 ANSI Lumens (Bright Mode)
- Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Contrast ratio 4000:1
- 80" (2m) image from only 53cm*
- Extended hybrid filter life with 4000 hour filter cleaning cycle
- Advanced networking features
- Wall mount included in the box
- Optional table top mount
- 3LCD - A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter - The Hybrid Filter lasts longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- PC-less Presentations - Simply plug in a memory stick, SD card, or even a portable hard disk drive and present without the need of a laptop.
- Advanced Networking - Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- AMX Device Discovery - When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- HDMI - Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- My Button - Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
||0.59" P-Si TFT x 3
||WXGA (1280 x 800)
|Light Output (Brightness)
||2500 ANSI Lumens (Normal Mode)/1600 ANSI Lumens (Eco Mode)
|Colour Light Output (Colour Brightness)
||2500 ANSI Lumens (Normal Mode) / 1600 ANSI Lumens (Eco Mode)
||Free shaped lens & motorised free shaped mirror
||3000 Hours (Bright Mode)/5000 Hours (Normal Mode)*
||0.4m~0.7m (from mirror top to screen plane)
|Distance To Width Ratio (:1)
|Diagonal Display Size
|Number Of Colours
||8 Bit/colour, 16.7M colours
||Fixed, 5.2:-1 upward shift, Normal at +68.3° projection angle
||IBM Compatible VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, WXGA+, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA (compressed), MAC 16"
||NTSC, PAL (-BGDHI) / SECAM / PAL-M, PAL-N / NTSC4.43
||525i(480i), 525p(480p), 625i(576i), 1125i(1080i@50/60), 1125p(1080p@50/60), 750p(720p@50/60)
||1125i(1080i@50/60), 750p(720p@50/60), 1125p(1080p@50/60)
|Plug & Play
||16W x 1 (Mono)
||Freeze, Magnifying, Blank, Auto adjustment, Mirror reverse image, Up-side down image, Auto signal search
||Digital Zoom x 1.35, Equalising Digital Gamma Correction, 2-3 pull down for NTSC, Progressive Scan, Noise reduction, Aspect selection 4:3/16:9/16:10/14:9/Native - dependant on source, Equalising colour temperature adjustment, Perfect Fit
||Horizontal ±5°, Vertical ±5°
||Drawing function (optional wireless tablet TB-1 required), My Screen,My Memory, My Button by remote control, My Source, My Text, Picturemode (8 modes), Source naming (English), Resolution setting, Template, Saving mode, Audio pass through, Cloning, Audio soundmixing, Audio out (standby) and monitor out/selectable source with menu, Eco Mode (Normal, Eco, Intelligent Eco, Saver), Filter timer/selectable interval time, PC-less Presentation (JPEG, PNG, BMP,GIF, AVI, MOV), Stand-by Audio, Template, On screen installation guide, iOS Connectivity
||Easy Lamp replace from Top, Rear intake air filter
|Power On & Off
||Direct On, Auto Off, Auto Eco Mode
||PIN Security Lock, Myscreen Password Lock, Transition Detector, My Text Password Lock, Key Lock (key pad, remote control), Kensington slot, Security bar, Lens door lock
||Configure and control projector via web browser, Failure and warning alerts via e-mail, Scheduling, My Image (still image transfer display), Displaying text data transferred via the network, Command Control via network, Crestron RoomView® (not accessible through wireless adapter), AMX Device Discovery, Projector management via SNMP,P J Link™, Network Bridge, Network Presentation (PC still picture transfer), MAC address on side, USB Display
|OSD Languages Options
||33, including: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Finnish, Polish, Turkish, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovenian, Croatian, Greek, Lithuanian, Estonian, Latvian
||1 x HDMI (HDCP compatible)
||2 x 15-pin D-sub
||1 x 15-pin Mini D-sub
||1 x RCA Jack (for composite)
1 x S-Video Jack
2 x Component D-sub (shared with analogue computer in 1/2)
||2 x Stereo Mini Jack
1 x pair RCA (L/R)
1 x Microphone Jack
||1 x pair RCA (L/R)
||1 x 9-pin D-sub for RS232 Control
||2 x USB type A
1 x USB type B
||1 x RJ-45
||Option, IEEE802.11b/g/n ready (optional wireless adapter required)
||AC100-120 / 220-240 V, auto switching
|Dimensions (W X H X D)
||345 x 85 x 303mm (excluding feet and extrusions when mirror is closed)
||34dB (Bright)/28dB (Normal)
||Operating 0°C~40°C, Storage -20°C~60°C
||Lamp indicator light, power light, ceiling mount image, rear projection image, serial number label on side, Tabletop use (optional stand is required)
||UL60950-1/ cUL, FCC Part15 subpart B class B, CE Marking: EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN55022(class B), EN55024(EMC directive), EN60950-1 (Low voltage directive), WEEE/RoHS, /ErP(lot6) compliant, c-tick class B (Australia/New Zealand), GOST-R (Russia)