- Brightness: 4000 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: XGA
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Extended Hybrid Filter life of up to 5000 hours
- Lamp life: 5000 hours (Eco Mode)*
- Advanced networking features
- Full connectivity
- Perfect Fit
- 3LCD - A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter - The Hybrid Filter lasts longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Security features - Advanced security features include Multi-Level PIN-Lock, Transition Detector, steel security bar, Kensington Lock and prominent security labels.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode - Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Low TCO - Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- PC-less Presentations - Simply plug in a memory stick, SD card, or even a portable hard disk drive and present without the need of a laptop.
- Advanced Networking - Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- AMX Device Discovery - When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- HDMI - Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Template Function - This unique Hitachi feature allows you to project different patterns of lines and grids onto a whiteboard, blackboard or flip chart, making writing and drawing easier.
- Virtually Maintenance Free - Hitachi projectors are designed to be easy to use and require minimal maintenance. Long-life parts significantly extend the maintenance intervals, reducing cost and any inconvenience.
- Daytime Mode - It can be harder to see a projected picture when the sun is shining brightly. Projections are always vivid and colourful in a bright environment with Daytime Mode.
- Quick On/Off - Plug in, turn on and present. The Quick On/Off feature and automatic resolution equals fast set-up
- Input Source Naming - Personalise devices and inputs to the projector - for example, re-name a device input to "Tom's Laptop" for easy recognition.
- My Button - Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
- Audio Pass Through - When all you need is sound and not pictures, this convenient feature lets you hear the projector's speakers whilst the rest is on stand-by - helping to preserve lamplife.
- Vertical Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images automatically with vertical keystone correction.
- Horizontal Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images with horizontal keystone correction.
- On Screen Display (OSD) - The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.
||0.63" (1.6cm) P-Si TFT x 3
||4000 ANSI Lumens (Normal Mode)
2800 ANSI Lumens (Eco Mode)
|Colour Light Output
||4000 ANSI Lumens
||Manual focus, manual zoom x 1.7
||3000 Hours (Normal Mode) / 5000 Hours (Eco Mode)*
|Diagonal Display Size
|Number Of Colours
||8 Bit/colour, 16.7M colours
||Vertical 10:0~4:1, Horizontal 1.2:1~1:1.2
||10:1~4:1 Upward shift
||0.9m~9.1m (Wide), 1.5m~15.1m (Tele)
|Distance To Width Ratio (:1)
||1.5 (Wide), 2.5 (Tele)
||IBM Compatible VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, WXGA+, SXGA+, UXGA (compressed), MAC 16"
||NTSC, PAL, SECAM, PAL-M, PAL-N, NTSC4.43
||525i(480i), 525p(480p), 625i(576i), 625p (576p), 1125i(1080i@50/60), 1125p(1080p@50/60), 750p(720p@50/60)
|Plug & Play
||8W x 2 Mono
||Freeze, Magnifying, Blank, Auto adjustment, Search, Auto signal search, Auto eco mode
||Equalizing digital gamma correction, 2-3 pull down for NTSC, Progressive scan, Noise reduction, Overscan, Perfect Fit
||Horizontal keystone ±35 degrees, Auto vertical keystone ±37.5 degrees
||MyScreen, My Memory, My Button (by remote control), My Text, My Source, Picture mode (normal, cinema, dynamic, daytime, black/white/greenboard modes, photo), PC-less presentation, DICOM Simulation, Input source naming (English), Resolution setting, Template, Closed Caption (for NTSC & component 480i only), Audio pass through, Framelock, Audio ports assign, Cloning, Drawing function (Optional wireless pen tablet TB-1 is necessary), Eco Mode (normal, eco, intelligent eco, saver), Instant stack, iOS Connectivity, ImageCare™
||Easy lamp replace from top, Air filter on side
|Power On & Off
||Quick On, Direct On, Auto Off
||Security bar, PIN-lock, MyScreen password lock, Key lock (key pad, remote control), Kensington slot, Transition detector, My Text password lock, Stack lock, Security label
||Network presentation (PC still/moving picture transfer), Configure and control projector via web browser, receive alerts via e-mail, projector management via SNMP, Crestron RoomView®, Scheduling, My Image, displaying text data transferred via the network, Command Control via network, AMX Device Discovery, PJ Link™, Network Bridge
||33, including: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Finnish, Polish, Turkish, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovenian, Croatian, Greek, Lithuanian, Estonian, Latvian
||1 x HDMI (HDCP compatible)
||1 x 15-pin Mini D-sub, 5 x BNC
||1 x 15-pin Mini D-sub (RCA combination)
||1 x RCA for composite, 1 x Mini-DIN for S-Video, 3 x RCA for component, 1 x 15-pin Mini D-sub (shared with analogue computer in 1)
||2 x Stereo Mini Jack
1 x pair RCA (L/R)
1 x Microphone Jack (Stereo Mini)
||1 x pair RCA (L/R)
|USB Type A
||2 x USB Type A (for PC-less presentation or optional wireless pen tablet TB-1)
|USB Type B
||1 x USB Type B (for USB display, USB mouse control)
||IEEE802.11b/g/n ready (optional USB wireless adapter required)
||1 x RJ-45
||1 x 9-pin D-Sub for RS-232C Control
||100~120/220~240V, auto switching
||350W/<0.5W (AC 220-240V)
|Dimensions (W X H X D)
||401 x 103 x 318mm (excluding feet and extrusions)
||29dB (Eco Mode)/35dB (Normal Mode)
||Hybrid (up to 5000 hours)
||Indicator lights (lamp, temp, power, security), Serial number label on side, MAC address label on side
||UL60950-1/cUL, FCC Part 15 subpart B class B, CE, WEEE, RoHS, ErP (lot6) compliant, c-tick