Clip-On Guitar Tuner
A must for the acoustic guitarist, the AW2G simply clips to the instrument's headstock. The piezo sensor ensures accurate tuning, even in a noisy environment. The backlit display can be positioned for easy – and unobtrusive – viewing.
- Clip-on guitar tuner that attaches directly to any headstock – ideal for acoustic players.
- Now available in both White (AW-2GWH) and Black (AW-2G).
- AW-2G Guitar Tuner comes with a clip that's optimized for attaching to a guitar headstock.
- Double ball-joint allows multi-angle positioning with far greater mobility for the display section.
- Internal backlight ensures excellent visibility even on a dimly lit stage.
- Energy-saving Auto mode automatically switches to the low-power Soft mode when no sound is present.
- Select either the internal mic or the piezo sensor for optimum response.
- Meter Reverse function allows intuitive tuning from any viewing angle.
- Calibration function accommodates a variety of concert pitches.
- Auto Power Off function maximizes the battery life, even if you forget to turn the tuner off.
- Memory Backup function.
Fast, accurate, and reliable guitar tuning – with clip-on convenience
While clip-on tuners offer convenience to every player, Korg’s AW-2G Guitar Tuner provides the swift and accurate results that today’s musician’s demand. The needle-style metering and large backlit display provide the ultimate in functional, high-visibility. Using an articulate mounting system, the entire display section can be quickly positioned for easy viewing. With the AW-2G Guitar Tuner, you'll be ready for stress-free tuning in any situation.
Double ball joint allows multi-angle adjustment for greatly enhanced flexibility
The tuner display section and the clip section of this guitar tuner are connected by a double ball joint that provides a broader range of left/right/up/down movement, dramatically increasing the range of adjustment. The AW-2G clip-on tuner makes it easy to adjust the display section for easy viewing, allowing you to tune in a natural position.
Backlight ensures excellent visibility even on a dark stage
The amount of light available to a performer varies greatly. Dim locations such as a stage or orchestra pit, glaring outdoor sunlight, evening dusk, or nighttime illumination are often far from ideal. The AW-2G's backlit meter provides three illumination modes: Off mode for brightly lit locations, Soft mode for somewhat dim locations where you want to conserve battery power, and Auto mode for bright illumination in locations of poor visibility. This ensures that you'll be able to tune perfectly under any conditions. In addition, Auto mode automatically switches to the lower brightness of Soft mode when there has been no sound input or button operation for approximately ten seconds, preventing unnecessary battery consumption. Attention has been paid to numerous details to ensure ideal tuning, such as a large display font and a meter that clearly indicates the pitch discrepancy.
AW-2G’s dedicated guitar clip
The AW-2G clip-on guitar tuner comes with a dedicated guitar clip, designed for instruments that have a flat surface such as the headstock of a guitar. The inside of one side of the clip has a pad with an adjustable angle, ensuring a stable fit even on guitars with headstocks of varying thicknesses. The display section can be attached to either side of the clip as desired; if you attach the guitar tuner so that the display section is behind the headstock, it won't be visible from the audience, and you'll be able to tune unobtrusively with a clean-looking stage setup.
12-note equal temperament
Detection Range :
A0 (27.50 Hz)-C8 (4186 Hz)
410...480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
2.28" (W) x 1.02"(D) x 0.50" (H) (AW2 only)
AW2 0.61 oz. (including battery), Clip 0.62 oz. (large),0.13 oz. (small), 0.45 oz. (clip)
approximately 150/75/20 hours (backlight: unlit/soft/auto, tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
CR2032 lithium battery (3V) for checking operation, Instrument clip