The HD662 series offer three distinctive sound proﬁles, each with its own character: The HD662 features a deep and rich bass, the HD662F has a true bass response, and the HD662B has a powerful bass punch. As for the sound image presented by these headphones, the HD662 gives you the feeling of actually being on stage with the artists while the HD662F makes you feel as if you sitting on the front row and the HD662B puts you in the middle of the concert hall.
These three headphones also deliver clarity, accurate and well balance sound. The ergonomically designed vinyl ear pieces combined with light weight and self-adjusting headband of these headphones make them very comfortable. Whether you are monitoring, tracking, mixing or just listening to your MP3 music, you can expect comfort and sonic accuracy from HD662 series headphones.
1. Design for onstage or studio use
2. Closed-back, circumaural earphones
3. High noise attenuation
4. Self-adjusting headband for great fit and maximum comfort
5. Single-sided, straight cable
6. Outstanding quality and value
7. Environmentally friendly packaging, good for displays and easy to
True bass response “Front row” sound image.
Both HD662F and SRH-440 have a similar curve. HD662F delivers true bass response, crystal clarity and precise sound characters.