Montarbo 215 SA
• Efficiency, precision and sonic imaging of the 215SA are truly outstanding.
The cabinet is built with birch multiply, as are the many internal bracings designed to magnify stiffness and rigidity of the box.
Designed to extend the low frequency response of the W20A system, 215SA combines perfectly with loudspeakers of any make and model.
• Two 15" woofers, custom built to Montarbo specifications.
• Built-in MosFet class AB power amplifier: 800 W continuous, 1000 W peak
• A dedicated processor protects both the speakers and the sonic integrity
of the system.
• Built-in STEREO, high slope (24dB octave / 100Hz) electronic crossover.
• As you come to expect from a Montarbo product, inside the 215SA every
single component is already wired and properly chained to the others,
ensuring easy set up and operation. Once the crossover divides the signal
in two frequency ranges, the upper range is sent to the satellites while
the low range drives the woofers through the processor and the amplifier.
Deep, powerful sound up to the last watt.
• The rear panel is fitted with balanced XLRs for the stereo input and for the link outputs (for parallel connection of additional systems), unbalanced XLRs for the stereo output, Flat/X-Over switch, input level control and ground-lift switch.
• You can stack two 215SA one on top of the other with total safety thanks to the male/female stop blocks or place a full-range system on the supporting pole SM4 (optional) that locks into the 215SA. Easy, fast and reliable, whatever the choice.
• Side handles for transport.
• Ideal partner of the Montarbo biamped enclosure W22A, the 215SA combines perfectly with the W14A and W17A as well as with any loudspeaker system, no matter what brand, model or kind.
Frequency response: 37Hz ÷ 100 kHz
Sensitivity (1W, 1m): 102 dB
Max SPL: 130 dB (half space)
Components (custom): 2 x 15" high efficiency woofers
Electronic crossover: STEREO, 100Hz, 24dB/oct
Construction: Phenyl-glued multiply birch
Steel protection grid
Adaptor for satellyte supporting pole SM4
Amplifier: MosFet, class AB, controlled by an active dynamic processor
Max. output power: 800 W continuous
(4 ohms / 0,1% THD)
1000 W peak
Connections: Balanced XLRs for the X-over stereo input and for the 'link' outputs (wired in parallel)
Unbalanced XLRs for the X-over stereo output
Dimensions (WxHxD): 50,5 x 87,5 x 49,5 cm
Weight: 59 kg