- SW540 stands out through the innovative design of the one piece cabinet made from high-density polyethylene. Very sturdy and non-resonant, it ensures enormous advantages in terms of convenience and sound performance.
- 15" extra large displacement woofer, custom-built to Montarbo specifications, capable of standing to extremely high power levels.
- Built-in MosFet class AB power amplifier: 550 W continuous, 850 W peak
- A dedicated processor protects amplifier and speaker against all overloads optimizing their performance in any situation.
- Built-in STEREO, high slope (24dB octave /120 Hz), electronic crossover for easily integrating the subwoofer with any sound system.
- Incredibly easy to set up and operate. Inside it, every single component is already wired and properly chained to the others. Once the crossover divides the signal in two frequency ranges, the upper range is sent to the satellites while the low range drives the loudspeaker through the processor and the amplifier. Deep, powerful sound up to the last watt. No distortions, no breaks-up, no troubles.
- The rear panel is fitted with balanced XLRs for the stereo input and for the link outputs (allowing parallel connection of additional systems), unbalanced XLRs for the stereo output, Flat/X-Over switch, input level control, and ground-lift switch.
- Forced cooling provided by a thermostatically controlled low turbolence fan.
- Adaptor for satellyte supporting pole SM4 (optional accessory).
- Side handles for transport.
||38 Hz ÷ 120 Hz
|Sensitivity (1W, 1m):
||128 dB (half space)
||15" high efficiency woofer
||STEREO, 120Hz, 24dB/oct.
||High density polyethylene
Steel protection grille.
Adaptor for satellyte supporting pole SM4
||MosFet, class AB, controlled by an active dynamic processor
Forced cooling (low turbolence fan)
|Max. output power:
||550 W continuous
(4 ohms / 0,1% THD)
850 W peak
||balanced XLRs for the X-over stereo input and for the 'link' outputs (wired in parallel)
unbalanced XLRs for the X-over stereo output
||62 x 53 x 46 cm